What kind of movie do you like? Do you like watching movies? I prefer watching a movie to reading a book. What kind of movie do you like? And what's your favorite movie in your life? If you have some movies you like, recommend them please. In my case, i like "Life Is Beautiful","Wings Of Desire", "The Truman Show" and so on... I watched 'Her' and 'Edge of Tomorrow' last week and those were impressive.
Jun 20, 2014 3:38 PM
1

What kind of movie do you like?

Do you like watching movies? I prefer watching a movie to reading a book.
What kind of movie do you like?
And what's your favorite movie in your life?
If you have some movies you like, recommend them please.
In my case, i like "Life Is Beautiful","Wings Of Desire", "The Truman Show" and so on...
I watched 'Her' and 'Edge of Tomorrow' last week and those were impressive.

You seem to have repeated a few sentences. You can say what you wrote like so:

Do you like to watch movies? What kind do you watch? I prefer watching a movie over reading a book. What is your favourite movie? If you have some you like, please recommend them.

I like "Life is Beautiful", "Wings Of Desire", "The Truman Show" and more.

Last week I watched "Her" and "Edge of Tomorrow" and they were impressive.

I really like "Some Kind of Wonderful", "Inception", "Tron Legacy", "X-Men First Class", "X-Men Days of Fiture Past", "The Liar and his Lover" (Kanojo wa Uso o Aishisugiteru) ^^ 

June 20, 2014
1

What kind of movie do you like?

What kind of movie do you like?
In my case, I like "Life Is Beautiful","Wings Of Desire", "The Truman Show" and so on...

Always remember to capitalize the I. Good job:)

I love horror, action, thrillers, comedy and almost anything else.

I recommend you watch "Life of Pi" It is a very artsy movie but the overall concept is amazing.

I watched "La vita è bella" or "Life Is Beautiful" some years ago, movies like this one involving the holocaust that I find very good would be "The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas","Schindler's List"(this one is very graphic) and "The Pianist".

"Forrest Gump" is also a very famous movie in America, one of my favorites.

As for comedy "The Heat" which recently came out was hilarious.

I myself really enjoy animated movies, my favorite directors being Tim Burton and Henry Selick.

"Coraline" While very creepy was also very ammusing for me to watch, seeing how everything is made in videos and how each little detail is put in is super interesting for me.

Good luck on your movie hunt, any suggestions just ask me, I watch too many movies for my own good.:)

I tend to like movies with lots of character development where you end up feeling attached to them. Movies like "I Am Sam" or "Almost Famous" :)
American pie , friends with benefit these are nice move.
1. Horror movies 2. Saw, Final Destination, Conjuring, Curse of Chucky, Cube, Grave Encounters I also saw "Her" some weeks ago and agree, it is impressive.
June 20, 2014