Lihyang
Hi! If you want to ask some questions in Korean, here are some useful forms of question sentences. Do you want to ask some questions in Korean, but don't know how to express them? Then here are some sentences you can use to quench curiosity.(I think you can also benefit from this post even if you are Korean, or English learner) What's the difference between ★ and ▲? ★ 와 ▲의 차이점은 무엇인가요? Does ★ and ▲ mean the same? ★와(/과) ▲는 같은 뜻인가요? Is there any difference between ★와(/과) ▲의 차이점이 있나요? What's the meaning of ▲ in the following sentence/passage? 다음 문장/단락에서 ▲의 의미는 무엇인가요? How is ▲different from ★ ? ▲은 ★와(/과) 무엇이/어떻게 다른가요? Are ★ and ▲ interchangeable in this sentence/example? 이 예문/문장에서 ★와 ▲를 바꿔 쓸 수 있나요? Can ★ be used instead of ▲ in this sentence/example? 이 예문/문장에서 ▲대신에 ★를 쓸 수 있나요?
Jun 26, 2014 8:56 PM

Hi! If you want to ask some questions in Korean, here are some useful forms of question.

Do you want to ask some questions in Korean, but don't know how to express them?  Then here are some sentences you can use to quench your curiosity. (I think you can benefit from this post whether you are Korean or English learner.) 

What's the difference between ★ and ▲? ★ 와 ▲의 차이점은 무엇인가요?
Does ★ and ▲ mean the same? ★와(/과) ▲는 같은 뜻인가요?
Is there any difference between ★와(/과) ▲의 차이점이 있나요?
What's the meaning of ▲ in the following sentence/passage? 다음 문장/단락에서 ▲의 의미는 무엇인가요?
How is ▲different from ★ ? ▲은 ★와(/과) 무엇이/어떻게 다른가요?
Are ★ and ▲ interchangeable in this sentence/example? 이 예문/문장에서 ★와 ▲를 바꿔 쓸 수 있나요?
Can ★ be used instead of ▲ in this sentence/example? 이 예문/문장에서 ▲대신에 ★를 쓸 수 있나요?