genesis
Hello Hi, I'm Genesis. I'm 21 years old. I'm from Venezuela, It's in South America. I'm a Medicine student. I Would like to learn English and make new friends. I need to practice my grammar and my pronuntiation.
Jun 29, 2014 5:54 PM
1

Hello

Hi, I'm Genesis. I'm 21 years old. I'm from Venezuela; it's in South America. I'm a medical student.
I would like to learn English and make new friends. I need to practice my grammar and my pronuntiation.

1

Hello

Hi, I'm Genesis. I'm 21 years old. I'm from Venezuela, It's in South America. I'm a Medicine medical student.
I would like to learn English and make new friends. I need to practice my grammar and my pronuntiation pronunciation.

1

Hello

Hi, I'm Genesis. I'm 21 years old. I'm from Venezuela, It's in South America. I'm a Medicine student.
I Would like to learn English and make new friends. I need to practice my grammar and my pronuntiation.

===>

Hi, I'm Genesis and I'm 21 years old. I'm from Venezuela in South America. I'm a medical student (o I'm a student of medicine).
I would like to learn English and make new friends.  I need to practice my grammar and pronuntiation.

Hello

Hi, I'm Genesis. I'm 21 years old. I'm from Venezuela.  It's in South America. I'm a Medical student. (or a student of Medicine.)

Hi, my name is Genesis and I'm 21 years old. I'm from Venezuela, which is in South America. I'm a medical student.
I would like to learn English and make new friends. I need to practice my grammar and my pronunciation.