Olena
my dreams Hi. My name is Olena. I want to find new friends. Now I have holiday, and i am visiting my granny. She lives in an old beautiful and historical town. So today I was visiting some old towers and castle. I felt delight. And in my mind there was different historical images. I imagined how the soldiers defending their land against enemies using swords, crossbows, spears and other weapons.
Jun 30, 2014 7:19 PM

My Dreams

Hi. My name is Olena. I want to find new friends. Now I am on have holiday, and I am visiting my granny. She lives in a beautiful, old, an old beautiful and historical town. So today I visited was visiting some old towers and a castle. I felt was delighted, and in my mind there was were different historical images. I imagined how the soldiers defending their land against enemies using swords, crossbows, spears and other weapons.

June 30, 2014

<em>M</em>y <em>D</em>reams

Hi. My name is Olena. I want to find new friends. Now I'm away on holiday, visiting my granny. She lives in a beautiful old historical town, so today I visited some ancient towers and castles. I felt delighted. And in my mind, there were different historical images. I imagined the soldiers defending their land against enemies using swords, crossbows, spears and other weapons/I imagined how the soldiers defended their land ...

June 30, 2014

my dreams

Hi. My name is Olena. I want to find new friends. Now I have holiday, and i I am visiting my granny. She lives in an old beautiful and historical town. So today I was visiting some old towers and  castle. I felt delightful. And in my mind there was were different historical images. I imagined how the soldiers were defending their land against enemies using swords, crossbows, spears and other weapons.

June 30, 2014
Hi! do u like history? maybe u can tell me something about Kiev.. I investigate excursion places to become guide, so whant to know history of Russia from Ukraine))))

My Dreams

Hi. My name is Olena, and I want to make new friends. I am on holiday right now, and I am visiting my granny. She lives in an beautiful, old, historical town. Today I toured some old towers and a castle. I was delighted, because I saw different historical images everywhere I looked. For example, I imagined how soldiers defended their land against enemies using swords, crossbows, spears, and other weapons.

June 30, 2014