Olena
My Goal Please tell me how to quickly and effectively to learn English to communicate freely and understand the language? I had quite a long time learning English. Go abroad I do not have this capability. I do not have foreigners friends with whom I could communicate. I can read a book, but they are adapted. Watching movies hard for me. Theoretically I understand the grammar, but in practice there are problems. I do not know what the best way to learn the language. Help please.
Jun 30, 2014 8:35 PM
1

Please tell me, how can I quickly and effectively learn English so that I can communicate freely and understand the language? I have been studying English for a long time. I do not have the capability to go abroad. I do not have foreign friends with whom I could communicate. I can read a book, but they are adapted. Watching movies is hard for me. Theoretically, I understand the grammar, but in practice, there are problems. I do not know what the best way to learn the language is. Help me please.

(What do you mean when you say the books are adapted?)

1

My Goal

Please tell me how to quickly and effectively to learn English to communicate freely and understand the language? I had have been  quite a long time learning English for quite a long time.  I am unable to go abroad and  I do not have this capability. I do not have foreigners friends with whom I could communicate. I can read a book, but they are adapted in translation. Watching movies is hard for me. Theoretically, I understand the grammar, but in practice there are problems. I do not know what the best way to learn the language. Help please.

read newspaper and have a dictonary with you while reading the newspapers.
Hi, Olena! u can try play table games as i′ve tried with your friends in english!). For excample last thursday i tried first time to play "Apples to Apples" and other games. It was meeting of Vkontakte members: http://vk.com/englishgames. Also: http://engblog.ru/chat-in-english - chatting. But sometimes in "Sharedtalk" chat i get to strange people.. I want to communicate with somebody normal :)))
You can talk to people from all around the world on italki! You can message people or post notebook entries like this one to practice your writing skills, or have conversations on Skype to practice your speaking skills. Practice makes perfect! Don't give up.