Isabel
My plan for today First of all, I have to practice my english for some minutes. Afterwards, I think I will go to the market because tonight my friends will come at home and I want to cook something delicious (Gazpacho, sushi, tiramisu...). But if I have free time also I want to write something in my blog. Have a nice day!
1

My Plan for Today

First of all, I have to practice my English for a while. some minutes. Afterwards, I think I will go to the market because tonight my friends are coming over will come at home and I want to cook something delicious (Gazpacho, sushi, tiramisu...). But if I have free time, also I also  want to write something in my blog. Have a nice day!

My plan for today

First of all, I have to practice my english for some minutes (for a while, o for a few minutes). Afterwards, I think I will go to the market because tonight my friends will come at home (to my house) and I want to cook something delicious (Gazpacho, sushi, tiramisu...). But if I have free time, I also want to write something in my blog. Have a nice day!

hi. i am chinese , i have skype :billbook3. we can learn from each other, do you have skype or qq?