My diary. I hate to write in English, but I need to get started. I'm starting to write again today with many of my memoirs, it is this one. I'm going to end it on New Year's Eve and put on some worthy of this page, so probably on my internet blog, simply, like all other uncombed thoughts that and so much did not want anyone to read. It's just very briefly, at the outset. At the beginning, I would like you, dear reader, to present. However, not present in the normal way - just simply the name, age and interests. I will present their views on various issues in the notes - so it will be easier. He's probably not interested in the fact where I live, my name come from and what I started to write. Maybe you're one of my classmates, who regularly visits my profile? Maybe you're a random person who went here completely by accident? Anyway - welcome warmly. I came to the conclusion that writing a blog in such a form can help me, so I turn to you with a request for comments, good advice and whatever, just give any sign that you were here. I've heard that a lot of people write blogs of this kind, and discovers its previous identity after a certain time, and I would like to also try. I do not like N. I will not dwell why. Or, ok, I will write! By the way, how can you call it a conjunction dimension in German? This girl scares me, but I ask her, because I do pity her. Although it is a bit better than me. Total. What? Does she have any hobbies there is good in everything. And I? Loser. I can not even ball bounce, run the pitch without abdominal pain, stumble on a straight road. This comes on Aikido, dancing, English, French ... for abroad every year leaving. For America! I envy. I would like to be in her place with everything, not counting parents and alternative world. She have a beautiful garden full of flowering cherries. As Sakurami.

My diary. I hate to write in English, but I need to get started.

I'm starting to write again today with many of my memoirs, it is such as this one. I'm going to end it on New Year's Eve and put on some worthy of this page, so the worthy pages probably on my internet blog. Simply, like all other unreduced thoughts, that and so much did not want I didn't want anyone to read an essay, It's just but rather a very briefly brief, at the outset. summary.

At the beginning, I would like you, dear reader, to present list However, not present in the normal way - just simply the name, age and interests. I will present their views on various issues in the notes - so it will be easier. He's probably not interested in the fact about where I live, where my name come comes from and what I started to write. Maybe you're one of my classmates, who regularly visits my profile? Maybe you're a random person who went came here completely by accident? Anyway - welcome warmly , have a warm welcome. I came to the conclusion that writing a blog in such a form can could help me, so I turn to you with a request for comments, good advice and whatever, just give any sign that you were here. I've heard that a lot of people write blogs of this kind, and later discover its previous identities after a certain time, and so I would like to also try it.

I do not like N. I will not dwell on the reason why. Or, ok, I will write though! By the way, how can you call it a conjunction dimension in German? This girl scares me, but I ask her, because I do pity her. Although it is a bit better than me. Total. What? Does she have any hobbies there is good in that are useful in anything? everything. And I? A Loser. I can not can't even ball bounce bounce a ball, run the pitch without abdominal pain,  and I stumble on a straight road.

This comes on during Aikido, dancing, English, French ... for abroad every year leaving to go abroad. For To America! I envy her. I would like to be in her place with everything having everything she has, not counting parents and the alternative world. She have has a beautiful garden full of flowering cherries. As Sakurami.