Gigon
Start writing in English again! Once I used a site named Lang-8 to improve my English skill. The site was good and I tried to write in English there, but I gradually stopped to use the site because speaking in English was more important at that time and I had been learning speaking English via Skype with a Philippine teacher. Recently, I knew this site from an email sent to me. The email informed how to improve English skills and recommended to use this site to meet English learning partners. italki.com seems to have more users than ones in Lang-8 and users in the site are more responsive to articles that other people wrote. When I write something in English, I feel difficulty about how to use 'a' and 'the'. I hope for someone to correct errata and incorrect/unnatural usage of English in my articles. And, I want to practice speaking English via Skype by finding someone to talk with me.
1

Start Writing in English Again!

Once I used a site named Lang-8 to improve my English skills.
The site was good and I tried to write in English there, but I gradually stopped to use using the site because speaking in English was more important at that time. and I had been learning speaking to speak English via Skype with a Philippine Filipino teacher. (or: teacher from the Phillipines)
Recently, I knew this site I learned about italki from an email sent to me. The email informed about how to improve English skills and recommended to use this site to meet English learning partners.
italki.com seems to have more users than ones in Lang-8 and users in on the site are more responsive to articles that other people wrote. write.
When I write something in English, I feel difficulty uncertain about how to use 'a' and 'the'.
I am hoping hope for someone to correct errata mistakes and incorrect/unnatural usage of English in my articles.
And, I want to practice speaking English via Skype by finding someone to talk with me.

Well done :) You used 'a' and 'the' correctly in this piece.

Start writing in English again!

Once I used a site named Lang-8 to improve my English skill.
The site was good and I tried to write in English there, but I gradually stopped to use the site because speaking in English was more important at that time and I had been learning speaking English via Skype with a Philippine teacher.
Recently, I knew this site from an email sent to me. The email informed how to improve English skills and recommended to use this site to meet English learning partners.
italki.com seems to have more users than ones in Lang-8 and users in the site are more responsive to articles other people write (it's lighter ^^).
When I write something in English, I feel difficulty about how to use 'a' and 'the'.
I hope for someone to correct errata and incorrect/unnatural usage of English in my articles.

Michael/ Thank you! ^^
Wow, your English is really good!! The main difference between "a" and "the" is whether or not the noun is a specific one, or one that both people in a conversation know about. "I have a dog." This just means I have a dog, but it's not one that we've already discussed. It's not a specific dog. Maybe we just met and you didn't know that I have a dog, but I decided to tell you. "I have the dog." This also means I have a dog, but it's a specific dog. We both know which dog we're talking about. Imagine that we're roommates, and you came home to find that our dog is gone, and you called me to find out if I took him somewhere. I'm guessing you already know this! Using "a" and "the" correctly just takes practice. It's probably a lot like my constant struggle with deciding when to use 이/가 or 은/는.