Lizzy
About My Work About my work, it is according to the Japanese plans to adjust our factory's production schedule , and enter the production plans in to the ERP.It seems simple but boring,because there are many kinds of products .I work 9.5 or 11 hours per day.Long time of the work get me crazy and tired. I always don't know how to choose,I want to change the work but have no courage.I have nothing but my little daughter right now,I don't know if I keep the work or adventure to try the new job.

About My Work

About With regards to my work, it is according to the Japanese plans to adjust our factory's production schedule , and enter the production plans in to the ERP. my job entails adjusting our factory's production schedule according to the Japanese' (do you mean clients?) plans, and to key in the plans into the ERP system. It seems is simple but it's actually quite boring,because there are many kinds of products .I work 9.5 or to 11 hours per day.Long time of the work get me crazy and tired. The long hours always leave me in a tired state and sometimes drives me crazy. 
I always don't know how to choose, I'm stuck in a dilemma - I want to change the my work but have no courage.I have nothing but my little daughter right now,I don't know if I should keep the work or adventure venture to try the look for a new job.

**************************************************************************************

<em>Hope this helps. ;) Good luck with switching to a new job!</em>

不错,能看懂你写什么。 不过,我会用 drive me crazy 而不是 get me crazy ,不知道这样对不对。 还有 i want to change the work , 是不是换成 i want to get a new job 会同一个意思? 还是说换岗不换公司? 这个有点混淆。 不是挑刺,只想共同学习,共同进步。