Sergey
About language and politics Russian language can convey all the nuances of human feelings.The great Russian writers of the 19th century to create masterpieces of world literature.Writers such as Chekhov, Turgenev, Tolstoy, Gogol wrote his works on a powerful Russian. But the 20th century came. The ideological leaders of the revolution called Russian intelligentsia rotten.They did not want individualism.People were forced to speak in a primitive Soviet language.Since then, nothing has changed.Famous film director Nikita Mikhalkov said recently: "Swearing is a delicate matter, this is one of the greatest inventions of the Russian people." Stupefying Russia continues.

Corrections in red.  Stylistics and comments in blue.

About Language and Politics  [1]

The Russian language can convey all the nuances of human feelings. The great Russian writers of the 19th century created masterpieces of world literature. Writers such as Chekhov, Turgenev, Tolstoy, and Gogol wrote their works in a powerful Russian. But the 20th century came. The ideological leaders of the revolution, called the Russian intelligentsia, were rotten. They did not want/permit individualism.  People were forced to speak in a primitive Soviet language. Since then, nothing has changed.  The famous film director Nikita Mikhalkov said recently: "Swearing is a delicate matter. This is one of the greatest inventions of the Russian people." The stupefaction of Russia continues.

[1]  Capitalize all "important" words in a title.  Do not capitalize conjunctions, prepositions, or articles, unless they are the first or last word.

[2]  I had difficulty understanding what you wanted to say in your last sentence.  My correction therefore is largely a guess.  If you think I didn't understand what you meant, please paraphrase the last sentence in English, or write it in Russian, I will try again to help.

You should always leave a space between sentences.  

About language and politics

Russian language can convey all the nuances of human feelings.The great Russian writers of the 19th century to create masterpieces of world literature.Writers such as Chekhov, Turgenev, Tolstoy, Gogol wrote his works on a powerful Russian. But the 20th century came. The ideological leaders of the revolution called Russian intelligentsia rotten.They did not want individualism.People were forced to speak in a primitive Soviet language.Since then, nothing has changed.Famous film director Nikita Mikhalkov said recently: "Swearing is a delicate matter, this is one of the greatest inventions of the Russian people." Today the Russian government is interested in the marginalization of his people.

About language and politics

Russian language can convey all the nuances of human feelings.The great Russian writers of the 19th century to create masterpieces of world literature.Writers such as Chekhov, Turgenev, Tolstoy, Gogol wrote his works on a powerful Russian. But the 20th century came. The ideological leaders of the revolution called Russian intelligentsia rotten.They did not want individualism.People were forced to speak in a primitive Soviet language.Since then, nothing has changed.Famous film director Nikita Mikhalkov said recently: "Swearing is a delicate matter, this is one of the greatest inventions of the Russian people." Russian people continue to do stupid.

About language and politics

Russian language can convey all the nuances of human feelings.The great Russian writers of the 19th century to create masterpieces of world literature.Writers such as Chekhov, Turgenev, Tolstoy, Gogol wrote his works on a powerful Russian. But the 20th century came. The ideological leaders of the revolution called Russian intelligentsia rotten.They did not want individualism.People were forced to speak in a primitive Soviet language.Since then, nothing has changed.Famous film director Nikita Mikhalkov said recently: "Аbusive language is a delicate matter, this is one of the greatest inventions of the Russian people." Stupefying Russia continues.