Alexandra
My Yoga I'm practicing hatha Yoga more than six years. The first three years I practiced in a Yoga center with a teacher and then I began to practice by myself but sometimes I go to the Yoga center. Also I read some books and the last of them are Raja Yoga and Jnana Yoga which was written by Yogi Ramachakara. I'm really into yoga philosophy and dream to come to India sometime.

My Yoga

I have been practicing hatha Yoga for more than six years. The first three years I practiced in a Yoga center with a teacher and then I began to practice by myself. Sometimes I still go to the Yoga center.
Also, I am reading some books and the last ones are about Raja Yoga and Jnana Yoga, books written by Yogi Ramachakara. I'm really into yoga philosophy and dream about going to India sometime.

My Yoga

I'm practising hatha Yoga - have been for more than six years <em>(an alternative way of saying it)</em>. For the first three years I practised in a Yoga center with a teacher, and then I began to practise by myself; but recently I have been going go to the Yoga center on occasion.
Also I also read some Yoga books, and the last of them are being Raja Yoga and Jnana Yoga (which was were written by Yogi Ramachakara). I'm really into yoga philosophy and dream to come of going to India sometime. <em> (the grammar here is quite difficult, and not easy to explain, sorry)</em>

Im keen at learning yoga :-)
Is Yoga hard to do for a total beginner?