Frédérick
My travel across Canada! part 3 Hi guys! Today, I will talk to you about my second favorite city in Canada, Vancouver! I spent a few days in the city and I can say that Vancouver it's a city where I could live, and that's big from a country boy who doesn't like cities normally. Vancouver is really environnemental friendly, you can find many parks and you have a cycle track around the city whith beautiful view of the port and water. During the day you have many different shop where you can spend all your money! In the evening, you can choice between many different restaurant and you can find in Vancouver about any kind of meal from anywhere in the world. After dinner, it's time for a night out, and again Vancouver is a good place for those who like to party! Now, you need somewhere to sleep! The city have many different kind of accommodation that will suit every budget! You have many other activities you can do in Vancouver. You can go for a game of hockey, football or soccer. Right now you have a Cirque du Soleil show near the Olympice stadium. You can go hiking in many spot around the city and you have many different museum to visit! Thank you for your reading! I would like to have your comment on my text and a correction if possible. Thanks again guys!

My travel across Canada! part 3

Hi guys!

Today, I will talk to you about my second favorite city in Canada, Vancouver! I spent a few days in the city and I can say that Vancouver is a city where I could live, and coming from a country boy, who doesn't like cities normally, that's big. Vancouver is really environmentally friendly, you can find many parks and you have a cycle track around the city whith beautiful view of the port and water.

During the day you have many different shops where you can spend all your money! In the evening, you can choose between many different restaurants and you can find in Vancouver just about any kind of meal from anywhere in the world. After dinner, it's time for a night out, and again Vancouver is a good place for those who like to party! Now, you need somewhere to sleep! The city has many different kinds of accommodation that will suit every budget!

There are many other activities you can do in Vancouver. You can go for a game of hockey, football or soccer. Right now they have a Cirque du Soleil show near the Olympic stadium. You can go hiking in many spots around the city and you have many different museums to visit!

Thank you for reading! I would like to have your comments on my text and a correction if possible. Thanks again guys!

Bravo Frederick! C'est tres bien fait, tu as fait des fautes (mais, ne t'inquietes pas, les fautes sont petits). I think you need to be careful about plural nouns and practice sentence structure a little. Some of your phrases don't flow as naturally as they could. But otherwise, keep up the good work! :) 

My travel across Canada! part 3

Hi guys!

Today, I will talk to you about my second favorite city in Canada, Vancouver! I spent a few days in the city and I can say that Vancouver is a city where I could live in, and that's big from a country boy who doesn't like cities normally. Vancouver is really environmentally friendly. You can find many parks and you have a bike trail around the city whith beautiful views of the port and water.

During the day you have many different shops where you can spend all your money! In the evening, you can choose between many different restaurants and you can find in Vancouver just about any kind of meal from anywhere in the world. After dinner, it's time for a night out, and again Vancouver is a good place for those who like to party! Now, you need somewhere to sleep! The city has many different kinds of accommodation that will suit every budget!

You have many other activities you can do in Vancouver. You can go to a hockey, football or soccer game*. Right now you have a Cirque du Soleil show near the Olympic stadium. You can go hiking in many spots around the city and you have many different museums to visit!

Thank you for your reading! I would like to have your comments on my text and a correction if possible. Thanks again, guys!

*Going to a hockey game, etc. means that you're going to watch it. You'd only really say you were going for a hockey game, etc. if someone asked you why you were going somewhere. Going for a hockey game could mean either that you're going to play or that you're going to watch.

One more tip: try using "lots of" or "a lot of" more often to make your use of "many" less repetitive. They mean the same things, but "lots of" and "a lot of" are more informal and common in everyday speech.

Nice work!

Hi Yang, I'm happy that you like my note and that they make you want to travel in Canada. Thank you for your reading it's very appreciate!!
Hi,Fred, is so happy to read your new article. :) I think I will love Vancouver too, because I like biking, but I am not good at biking, so I need a cycle track to practice.I can't find a good track to practice here, so I only practice it in sports club, haha. :D I didn't been Canada, but I really want to see this beautiful country after read your journey article.^-^ Awaiting for your next story, enjoy your journey! :D