MynameLOVE
Hello,everyone....I'm LOVE by nickname. Hello, everyone to visit my profile. I'm LOVE by nickname.I'm 35 years old from Thailand. I'm interesting in English Language. Because I need to open my eyes to see the wide world.It has a lot of interesting thing ,place and person. in everyday I try to learning and training the English by myself. Because I busy about my work. but I don't worry and it has not thing to disturb me to when i need to learn. I hope ...One day I will meet a nice tutor for English Language .Can you help me? Please counsel me !! If some to need to know more about Thai's Language or Thai's culture .Ok I can help you. I wish This way can make me meet a nice person and have a best friend. Nice to meet you,See you. ^_^

Hello,everyone....I'm LOVE by nickname.

Hello to everyone to who visits my profile. I'm LOVE by nickname. I'm 35 years old from Thailand. I'm interesteding in the English Language. Because I need to open my eyes to see the wide world. It has a lot of interesting things, places and peoplerson. in eEveryday I try to learning and training the in English by myself. Because I busy about my work. [Last sentence not clear to me. Perhaps: 'I am busy with work.] bBut I don't worry and it has not there is nothing to disturb me to when iI need to learn. I hope ...One day I will meet a nice tutor for English Language .Can you help me? Please counsel me !!

If someone to needs to know more about the Thai's Language or Thai's culture, Ok I can help you. I hope wish TI can make me meet a nice person this way and make a goodhave a best friend. [Or: 'I wish I could meet a nice person this way and make a good friend.']

Nice to meet you,See you. ^_^