chunmingcao
Pet Date Project Description Project Name: Pet Date Purpose and benefit: Setup a website to help pet owners to find proper matches for their pets to date, and share their date experience. Project Description: Pet owner creates his personal profile (location, gender, age, etc.) and his pets' profile (breed, age, gender, etc.). Owner can write pet diaries for his pets. Owner can specify the match requirement for their pets. All these information can be used in the matching process, and other owners can refer to these information to select a proper pet to date. Because when pets date, owners also meet together, owners can only be happy when they meet people they like. Therefore, not only match pets, but also need to match owners in some way. Matching can be processed in two ways. One is through searching, by which user specify searching condition (location, breed, age, etc.) to find the proper match. The other way is that the website will automatically recommend pets to owners according to the information stored in the database. After owner finds a proper match, he can request a date appointment to the match. The match owner can accept or reject the date request. If the appointment is accepted, they can have a date event. After dating, they can comment this date event and remark the match. The comments and remarks can also be referred when other owners judge whether to date that pet.