Sara
Practicing with "Parkinson" New vocabulary to practice: disease, onset, disturbance, symptom, worldwide, sleepiness, treatment, institutionalization and One of the diseases more common among the elderly people is Parkinson. A recent study says that sleep disturbances affect about 75 percent of PD patients worldwide, so that these figures lead many researchers to think that the sleep behavior disorder shows a clear onset of Parkinson. In contrast, during the day, some people suffer excessive sleepiness, which it is considered a huge problem because could put them at risk of fall or injury. However, there are other many symptoms which can help us prevent this illness, such as rigid muscles, slowed movements and tremor. Moreover, a early actuation might make a difference, providing patients with more odds of improvement. Diagnosis and effective treatment are essencial for improving the quality of life and reducing instutionalization.

Practicing with "Parkinson's"

New vocabulary to practice:

disease, onset, disturbance, symptom, worldwide, sleepiness, treatment, institutionalization and

One of the diseases more common among the elderly people is Parkinson's.

A recent study says that sleep disturbances affect about 75 percent of PD patients worldwide, so that these figures which leads many researchers to think that the sleep behavior disorder shows a clear onset <em>(or "indicates a risk of onset")</em> of Parkinson's.
In contrast, during the day, some people suffer excessive sleepiness, which it is considered a huge problem because it could put them at risk of fall or injury.

However, there are other many symptoms which can help us prevent <em>(or "diagnose"?)</em> this illness, such as rigid muscles, slowed movements and tremors.

Moreover, a early actuation <em>(you probably want to use "diagnosis", "prevention", or "treatment")</em> might make a difference, providing patients with more better odds of for improvement.

Diagnosis and effective treatment are essential for improving the quality of life and reducing institutionalization.