little dog
Never Give Up I am writing this notebook entitled: "Never Give Up", because I truly want to tell myself that I had better to be successful whatever I chose sooner or later although I have failed numerous times. Success comes in all shapes and colors. Some people can succeed in their career; others can be successful in their marriage. The only one thing which successful people have in common is that they never give up their ferocious drive and hunger for success. Henry Ford is the founder of the Ford Motor Company who failed a number of times on his route to success. In the end, when the entire motor company lost faith in him, he carried on trying to find another investor and start the famous Ford motor company. Hence, I don't mean to be well-known when I state that never give up and never say never. Henry Ford is an example for an inspiration to anyone who aspires to be successful and make one's life easier.
1

Never Give Up

I am writing this notebook entitled: "Never Give Up", because I truly want to tell myself that I had better to be successful whatever I chose sooner or later, although I have failed numerous times.

Success comes in all shapes and colors. Some people can succeed in their career; others can be successful in their marriage. The only one thing which successful people have in common is that they never give up their ferocious drive and hunger for success. Henry Ford is the founder of the Ford Motor Company who failed a number of times on his route to success. In the end, when the entire motor company had lost faith in him, he carried on trying to find another investor, and start the famous Ford Motor Company.

Hence, I don't mean to brag be well-known when I state that I never give up and never say never. Henry Ford is an example for an inspiration to anyone who aspires to be successful and make one's life easier.

'The only one thing' - one and only mean the same thing, and both are describing 'thing', so this is redundant and I removed an adjective. Same as another example: 'the small little thing'.

However, and this is advanced and difficult to explain, a common phrase goes 'there is only one thing'. In this case, 'one' is describing 'thing', but 'only' is an adverb for 'is', saying there exists a limitation.

'brag' or 'boast', I believe this is the meaning you are looking for

Very good writing, sentences are long and complex, mostly just punctuation changes. I hope your are as successful in life as you are in English!