Eve
My summer My summer was cool! I went to the beach everyday for a week, I visited Cancun and other places, but the beach in Cancun is so beautiful!.It was my favorite I took swimming class too, and I learned how to swim without fear, it was a goal for me. I read some books like a thousand splendid suns I love this book! is very interesting, and I loved to read and know about Afghan culture in a novel like this! my summer was very relax and fun! I still have days for enjoy my vacations and I'm still taking swimming class because I love it!
1

My Summer (Summer needs to be capitalized in this instance. More words are capitalized in more instances in the English language, compared to the Spanish language.)

My summer was cool! I went to the beach every day (there needs to be a space between every and day, as "everyday" is another word for "common") for a week. I visited Cancun and other places, but because the beach in Cancun is so beautiful, it was my favorite! I also took I took swimming classes too, and I learned how to swim without fear, it which was a goal for me of mine. This summer I also read some several books, like such as "A Thousand Splendid Suns." I love this book! It is very interesting, and I loved to read and know learning about Afghan culture in a novel like this! Overall, my summer was very relaxing and fun! I still have days for enjoy My vacations are not over yet, and I'm still taking swimming classes because I love it!

Esto está bien, Eve! Me encanta la playa en Cancun tambien :) It sounds like you had a great summer! If you have any more questions about the corrections that I made to your entry, do not hesitate to ask! I am a tutor here on italki, and I specialize in teaching English to native Spanish speakers.

Saludos,

Erin

1

My summer

My summer was cool!
I went to the beach everyday for a week,
I visited Cancun and other places, but the beach in Cancun is so beautiful!.It is my favorite.
I took swimming class too, and I learned how to swim without fear, it was a goal for me.
I read some books like a thousand splendid suns. I love this book! It is very interesting, and I love
to read and to know something about Afghan culture by a novel like this!

my summer was very relaxing and funny! I still have days to enjoy my vacation and I'm still taking swimming class because I love it!

My summer was cool!

I went to the beach everyday for a week. 

I visited Cancun and other places, but the beach in Cancun was my favorite. It is so beautiful!

I took swimming classes too, and learned how to swim without fear, which was a goal of mine. 

I read some books, like A Thousand Splendid Suns, which I loved! It is very interesting, and I loved 
to read and learn about Afghan culture!

My summer was very relaxing and fun! I still have a few days left to enjoy my vacation, and I'm still taking swimming classes because I love them!