Henry Zhuo
Reply to Nacir, about the discussion which I've started. @Nacir I don't konw if u could see my reply. Frist of all, I think u r right, my inactive behavior must be a main problem. U see, I just posted this discussion yesterday and when I'm back here, I'm surprised to see there are 10 notifications! Wow it's just unbelievable, I've never been replied before. That's the point. I did nothing but wished somebody come to konw me. In others' opinion, this guy must be crazy :p As what u said, I've stopped taking part of any dicussion for 3 years. My profile says I've been a member of italki since Aug 15, 2011. I stopped posting things after I signed up. About my age, there must be some mistakes. Actually, I was born in 2000. When I signed up, I was only 11, a Grade 6 student. (Now I'm already a senior high school student!) According to the regulations of italki, I was not old enough to sing up at that time. So I've to forged my age. Then the schoolwork here in China is getting heavier and heavier. I hardly had any extra time for online social networks. As a middle school student in China, it's nearly impossible to get on with foreigner. I believe that I'm the youngest chinese user on italki. Honestly, I think I'm a person without sense of responsibility. I used to post my hotmail address everywhere to find pen friends at the age of 11(I hate to admit, but it's not wise at all. Since then I had received many jumk mails, which almost made my hotmail be closed down). However, I got some friends, real friendship. And we did have a good time contacting with each other. But later, the communications were cut. That's my fault, for my busy study, I didn't have time to play. Time was going by. years after, I've lost their e-mail addresses, but I think of them from time to time. And now I just expect them not to hate me. I regret for my behavior, childish, without any responsibility. Anyway, Thx for ur kind reply, ur words really help. I promise that I'll come to italki more often and no longer leave without any words!