Isabella P
IELTS writing task 1 answer (3) The line graph compares there museums in terms of the number of visitors each month from June to September, 2013. It is clear that the British Museum was the most popular choice among the three for people in London over the period shown. Also, both the figures for the Science Museum and Natural History Museum saw a downward trend, before rising up again. In June, there were 600 thousand people in London visiting the British Museum, only 50 thousand people more than the figure for the Natural History Museum. The Science Museum had the least visitors, with 400 thousand people going to visit. Then the number of people visiting the British Museum increased, peaking at some 750, before plummeting to an all-time low, 500 thousand, in August. Meanwhile, the figures for both Natural History Museum and Science Museum, in contrast, followed a downward trend overall to their lowest levels, about 370 and 300 respectively. From August onwards, all three figures experienced an increase, with figures for both British Museum and the Science Museum approximately 50 thousand more than where they started, and the figure for Natural History Museum 100 thousand less than its starting level.

IELTS writing task 1 answer (3)

The line graph compares there three museums in terms of the number of visitors each month from June to September, 2013.

It is clear that the British Museum was the most popular choice among the three for people in London over the period shown. Also, both the figures for the Science Museum and Natural History Museum saw a downward trend, before rising up again.

In June, there were 600 thousand people in London visiting the British Museum, only 50 thousand people more than the figure for the Natural History Museum. The Science Museum had the least visitors, with 400 thousand people going to visit.

Then the number of people visiting the British Museum increased, peaking at some 750 thousand, before plummeting to an all-time low, 500 thousand, in August. Meanwhile, the figures for both the Natural History Museum and the Science Museum, in contrast, followed a downward trend overall to their lowest levels, about 370 thousand and 300 thousand respectively.

From August onwards, all three figures experienced an increase, with figures for both the British Museum and the Science Museum approximately 50 thousand more than where they started, and the figure for the Natural History Museum, 100 thousand less than its starting level.