Rakhim
One day in Odintsovsky District. One day in Odintsovsky District. Hi! Yesterday i was in town Zvenigorod. I have got an invitation from my friend Anna. Just she passes a practice in Biological Station MSU, which located in outside of Zvenigorod. She showed me all beauty around! It's was a woderfull! We swam in differents place. We were in an abandoned sanatorium. He is a big. Over there too much a differents old things. Long and singles corridors. A couple Interesting medical cabinets, including dental cabinet too. By the way, i looked last records over there. Last guests were in 2004 year! i liked it! Besides i went on pleasant swamp, it was clear. When i went i feels like i go on a big sponge. Nearly was a wonderful pond, and over there we swam. In general i got much emotions, it was amazing!
1

One day in Odintsovsky District.

One day in Odintsovsky District.

Hi! Yesterday I was in Zvenigorod town. I have got an invitation from my friend Anna. Just She passes is undergoing a practice in Biological Station MSU, which is located in outside of Zvenigorod. She showed me all the whole beauty around! It's was a woderfull! We swam in differents places. We were in an abandoned sanatorium. It is a was big. Over there too much a There were many differents old things. Long and singles corridors. A couple of interesting medical cabinets, including dental cabinet too. By the way, looked into last records over there. Last guests were had been there in 2004 year! I liked it! 

Besides, went on to a pleasant swamp, it was clear. When I went walked on it i feels it felt like I go was walking on a big sponge. Nearly There was a wonderful pond nearby, and over there we swam.
In general, I got much emotions, it was amazing!

One day in Odintsovsky District.

One day in Odintsovsky District.

Hi! Yesterday I was in the town of Zvenigorod. I have got received an invitation from my friend Anna. Just she passes a practice She has just got work in a Biological Station MSU, which is located in outside of Zvenigorod. She showed me all the beautiful places beauty around her area! It 's was a woderfull! We swam in differents places. We were in went to an abandoned sanatorium. He is a It was big. Over there, there are many too much a differents old things. There were wide long and singles corridors and a couple of interesting medical cabine; including dental cabinet too. By the way, I looked at the last records over written from there. The last guests were in from 2004 year! I liked it!
Besides I also visited went on a pleasant swamp, it was very clean clear. When I went there I feels felt like i go I was walking on a big sponge. Nearly Nearby was a wonderful pond, and over there we swam there.
In general, I was very emotional, i got much emotions it was amazing!