eleb
It's my first English note and i wish i could write it down like a diary. G'day, mate. I learned the word in above today and it really looks good to me. I have been degraded for couples of weeks because i felt like i lost my track in my life. I thought i'm an educated and intelligent person who knows how to live a life. but i was wrong. I had worked for the money, not for me and i couldn't satisfied by anything. Finally, i figured out that i'm not belong to the city, and i want to be a farmer. Lao-tzu said that mankind have to learn from care and only care is close to the Tao. and in his book, care can refers to the farmer. Maybe it's the stupidest thing i have ever made, but i would say now or never. I hope, this gonna keep in my mind.
1

This is my first English note and I wish I could write it down like a diary.

G'day, mate.
I learned the word in above today and it really looks good to me.

I have been degraded sad for a couples of weeks because felt feel like I have lost my track in my life.
I thought I an was an educated and intelligent person who knows how to live a life. but However I was wrong.
I had worked for the money, not for me and I  was couldn't never satisfied by anything.
Finally, I figured out that i'm I do not belong to in the city, and I want to be a farmer.
Lao-tzu said that mankind have to learn from care and only care is close to the Tao and in his book care can refers to the farmer.
Maybe it's the stupidest thing I have ever made done , but I would say now or never.
I hope to keep this in my mind.

Couple is used to refer to more than one thing, therefore the word couple in this sentence can not be plural. 

If you use the word to talk about couples as in a pair of two people in a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship then it can be plural.

Example:""I'm tired of seeing all these couples everywhere", said Tim at the sight of couples in the cafe"

It's my first English note and i wish i could write it down like a diary.

G'day, mate.

I have been degraded for couples of weeks because i felt like i lost my track in my life.
I thought i'm an educated and intelligent person who knows how to live a life. but i was wrong.
I had worked for the money, not for me and i couldn't satisfied by anything.
Finally, i figured out that i'm not belong to the city, and i want to be a farmer.
Lao-tzu said that mankind have to learn from care and only care is close to the Tao. and in his book, care can refers to the farmer.
Maybe it's the stupidest thing i have ever made, but i would say now or never.
I hope, this gonna keep in my mind.

Thank you for reading and hope correct my mistake. lol