Elisa
Who Is The Director? (It seems that Life leads us for “its own” paths.) I have the impression that we are protagonists but not directors of our lives. So, sometimes is better just to sit and wait for the next episode. Do you ever had this feeling?

Who Is The Director?

(It seems that Life leads us for “its own” paths.)

I have the impression that we are protagonists but not directors of our lives.
So, sometimes is better just to sit and wait for the next episode.

Do Have you ever had this feeling?

------

well-done!

To Haru, I agree with you, particularly when it is about our personal nature or attitude towards the "whole life".
To Chinafan, thank you for your comment. I liked your comparison with "Deux Ex" as it makes all clear in a line :)))
I think our life tomorrow will be the result of our attitudes and the choices we make today. ^^
I have this feeling daily. I am a strong believer anyway. We are guided from day to day but how the day is going and how it ends depends on us. Reminds me of old video games like Deus Ex, where you have been lead from mission to mission, but you were able to decide how you complete it and which way you go to reach it. :) That is the freedom we have in our life. We are guided and cannot decide what happens in the next day, but we can influence the outcome by making the decisions ourself. There are just a few things we cannot decide and even cannot control a bit. For example, if he wants you to stay single then you will stay single no matter how nice you are to others and no matter what you do. If he wants you to stay poor, you can work as hard as you can but you will always stay poor and so on. But it is the little things we can decide, how they can effect the outcome at least a bit.