Schlaflied
Contract Translation 依据《中华人民共和国合同法》规定,合同双方就软件的销售,经协商一致,签订本合同。 1) 如买方未能按合同约定的付款期限履行付款义务的,卖方有权以任何方式将货物收回,买方须承担因违约而给卖方造成的经济损失,包括但不限于违约金、收回货物的运费及其他费用等。 2) 经甲乙双方协商确认:本次公司股权分置改革的财务顾问费和保荐费是指甲方向乙方支付的有关本次股权分置改革事项的服务报酬和保荐报酬,其中财务顾问费为一百万元人民币;保荐费根据保荐人工作实际结果由SDB确定支付的数量及奖金的支付方式。 On the basis of the Contract Law of China, the Parties, as a result of friendly negotiations, have agreed to sign the present Contract for software sales under the following terms and conditions: 1) On the Buyer’s failure of the faithful performance of his obligation of payment by the stipulated date, the Seller shall be entitled to take back the goods by any means. The Buyer shall compensate the economic loss caused to the Seller due to the breach of the Contract, including but not limited to penalty, the freight costs of returned goods and other expenses. 2) Upon agreement by both Parties through consultation: the financial consulting fee and sponsor fee for the reform of the shareholder structure shall refer to the service remunerations and sponsor remunerations that the Buyer shall pay the Seller, including 1,000,000RMB financial consulting fee and the sponsor fee determined by SDB in terms of amount and commission paying method based on the sponsor’s actual performance.

On the basis of the Contract Law of China, the Parties, as a result of friendly negotiations, have agreed to sign the present Contract for software sales under the following terms and conditions:

On the basis of Contract Law in China, the Parties, ...

if 'the Contract Law of China' is a specific article, then you are correct. If it's a general body of material, then you should refer to it simply as 'Contract Law in China'

1) On the Buyer’s failure of the faithful performance of his obligation of payment by the stipulated date, the Seller shall be entitled to take back (reposess?) the goods by any means. The Buyer shall compensate the economic loss caused to the Seller due to the breach of the Contract, including but not limited to penalty, the freight costs of returned goods and any other expenses incurred.

Alt: On the Buyers failure to faithfully fulfull his payment obligations by the stipulated date, ...

2) Upon agreement by both Parties through consultation: the financial consulting fee and sponsor fee for the reform of the shareholder structure shall refer to the service remunerations and sponsor remunerations that the Buyer shall pay the Seller, including 1,000,000RMB financial consulting fee and the sponsor fee determined by SDB in terms of amount and commission paying method based on the sponsor’s actual performance.

agreement by both parties = consultation, so I think this is repeating the same idea.

Alt: By [or Through] mutual agreement of both parties: the financial ...

The rest looks OK to me. Have a good day ... every day. :)

Are you translating Chinese -> English, or English -> Chinese ?