Tina lee
My Beloved Uncle Today is my uncle’s two-year anniversary of death. I can still remember his last three months, despair deeply drenching in his heart. His biggest wish is to witness his grandson’s wedding, but he couldn’t achieve that because of his deadly disease. I still vividly remember the scene which is the memory of the times of my childhood--his riding the bike with me in the front, many fresh grapes in the basket. when we arrive his home, I jump off the bike with my feet feeling dumb,but I cound’t think of anything but grab grapes which are my favorite and quickly go upstairs to watch cartoon, that is my best times.

My Beloved Uncle

Today is my uncle’s two-year the second anniversary of my uncle's death/passing. I can still remember his last three months, in deep despair deeply drenching in his heart. because his biggest wish was to witness his grandson’s wedding, but he knew he couldn’t achieve that because of his illness deadly disease.
I still vividly remember/recall the a scene which is the memory of the times of from my childhood - he is riding the bike with me in the front, many fresh grapes in the basket. When we arrive at his home, I jump off the bike with my feet feeling dumb, numb<em> (numb! not dumb!)</em> but I couldn’t think of anything but grabbing/except to grab the grapes, which are my favorites, and quickly go upstairs to watch cartoons. That is one of my best times. <em>(just be aware that you are using present tense here about memories of a past event ... normally you would use past tense)</em>