Barney Ryu
please correct any wrong parts. :) Today I made a plan for my friend who will travel Korea at first time. I've said repeatedly that Korea is really attractive country, but it is not easy to recommend some places for my friend. Especially other surburbs which I've not lived are difficult to made a plan because I've been in Seoul for about 20 years. So, I had to ask some places to my friends who are being surburb. In my opinion, If you don't have specific purpose for Korea traveling, I recommend you to visit Seoul, Busan, Jeju island, Jeollado. Seoul, the capital of Korea, is one of the most popular tourist destination in all of Korea. I think if you have a plan to visit Korea for traveling for about four nights and five days, You don't have enough time to travel only Seoul. Seoul is small but, packed with countless sights to see and places to visit such as the ancient places, traditional markets, and high-end shopping district. Busan is the secondary big city in Korea after Seoul. Busan also have many sightseeing places like beaches, restaurants and so on. Also You can listen dialect of Korean. Even though you can speak Korean, it is really hard to you understanding their words. However, That is natural, because sometimes Seoul citizen also don't understand their words as well you.

i corrected your lessons as cited below:0

Today I made a plan for my friend who will travel to Korea for the first time. I've said repeatedly that Korea is really attractive country, but it is not easy to recommend some places for my friend. Especially other surburbs which I've not lived are difficult to (made) make a plan because I've been in Seoul for about 20 years. So, I had to ask  from my friends about some places some places which are being surburb.

In my opinion, If you don't have specific purpose for Korea traveling, I recommend you to visit Seoul, Busan, Jeju island, Jeollado.

Seoul, the capital of Korea, is one of the most popular tourist destination in all of Korea. I think if you have a plan to visit Korea for traveling for about four nights and five days, You don't have enough time to travel only Seoul. Seoul is small but, packed with countless sights to see and places to visit such as the ancient places, traditional markets, and high-end shopping district.

Busan is the secondary big city in Korea after Seoul. Busan also have many sightseeing places like beaches, restaurants and so on. Also You can listen dialect of Korean. Even though you can speak Korean, it is really hard to you understanding their words. However, That is natural, because sometimes Seoul citizens also don't understand their words as well you.

please correct any wrong parts. :)

Today I made a plan for my friend who will travel to Korea for the first time. I've said repeatedly that Korea is really attractive an country, but it is not easy to recommend some places for my friend. Especially other surburbs which I've not lived are difficult to made a plan because I've been in Seoul for about 20 years. So, I had to ask some places to my friends who are in surburb.

In my opinion, If you don't have a specific purpose for travelling in Korea, I recommend you to visit Seoul, Busan, Jeju island, Jeollado.

Seoul, the capital of Korea, is one of the most popular tourist destinations in whole Korea. I think if you have a plan to visit Korea to travel for about four nights and five days. You will not have enough time to travel only Seoul. Seoul is small but, packed with countless sights to see and places to visit such as the ancient places, traditional markets, and high-end shopping district.

Busan is the second biggest city in Korea next to Seoul. Busan also has many sightseeing places like beaches, restaurants and so on. You could also hear a korean dialect in there. Even though you can speak Korean, it would still be hard for you to understand their words. However, that is natural because sometimes, ( Seoul citizens also don't understand their words as well you./ sorry this is quite confusing 미안헤요...)

(hahaha....

i still think you should say clear purpose)