Lena
Unexpected discover :P camp near Baikal) I was in the camp a week ago. It was near the biggest lake in the world - Baikal. Mmm) I was so excited, because I have never seen something more beautiful than that nature! There was white soft sent and blue, crystal clear blue water, it seems like being on Bahamas ;) really) I must confess: I live in Irkutsk a little way of Baikal for 17 years (it's my age ;)) and i always dream about trips abroad which takes a lot of money and energy to visit most beautiful world places. And week ago i'd realized that one of them was really closed to me :3 I can say in conclusion, keep your eyes opened! :) Cause sometimes we don't notice amazing things that really opposite us :c
2

Unexpected discovery :P Camp near Lake Baikal)

I was in the at camp a week ago. It was near the biggest lake in the world - Lake Baikal. Mmm) I was so excited, because I have never seen someanything more beautiful than that in nature! There was a white (light?) soft scent and blue, crystal clear blue water,; it seems seemed like being on I was in the Bahamas ;) really)
I must confess, I've lived in Irkutsk a little way of from Lake Baikal for 17 years (it's that's my age ;)) and i I've always dreamt about taking trips abroad to visit the most beautiful places  in the world, but that which takes a lot of money and energy to visit most beautiful world places. And week ago i'd I realized that one of them was really closed to me :3
I can say, in conclusion, that you should keep your eyes opened! :) Cause Sometimes we don't notice the amazing things that really opposite us are right in front of us.  :c

1

привет. Джуди очень хорошо исправила, но пропустила одну, совсем маленькую ошибку, близко к началу записи.

"because I have never seen anything (здесь, что-то = something, что-нибудь/либо = anything. На английском, это более естественно сказать "anything", но строго говоря, "something" тоже подходит) more beautiful than that nature! (<-- странно звучит)"

^ потому, что ты пишешь в настоящее время, лучше писать/сказать "because I HAD*** never seen anything..." (до тех пор, то есть, до одной недели назад)

если ты пишешь в то же время, когда твоя история происходила, то там было бы правильно писать "I have** never seen anything"

1

Unexpected discovery :P camp near Baikal)

I was in the camp  went camping a week ago. It was near the biggest lake in the world - Baikal. Mmm) I was so excited,no comma needed here because I have never seen something  anything more beautiful than that nature! There was were white soft sent(don't understand this part--clouds?) and blue, crystal clear blue water, it seems was like being on  in the Bahamas ;) really)
I must confess:take out colon...that I have lived in Irkutsk a little way of from (or you could say...close to)Baikal for 17 years (it's my age ;)) and i have always dreamt about trips abroad which takes a lot of money and energy to visit the  most beautiful world places in the world. And just a week ago,  realized that one of them was really closed to me :3 

I can say in conclusion, keep your eyes open )ed! :because sometimes we don't notice amazing things that really opposite us :c  are right in front our eyes. (this is the expression you were looking for)  Very nice work and a good description and a great conclusion for us to remember!

1

Unexpected discovery :P camp near Baikal)
went camping a week ago. It was near the biggest lake in the world - Baikal. Mmm) I was so excited,no comma needed here because I have never seen anything more beautiful than that in nature! There were white soft sent(don't understand this part--clouds?) and blue, crystal clear water, it was like being at the Bahamas ;) really)
I must confess:take out colon...that I have lived in Irkutsk a little way from (or you could say...close to)Baikal for 17 years (that's my age ;)) and i have always dreamt about trips abroad which takes a lot of money and energy to visit the most beautiful places in the world. And just a week ago, I realized that one of them was really closed (close?) to me :3
I can say in conclusion, keep your eyes open! 'Cause sometimes we don't notice amazing things that are right in front our eyes. (this is the expression you were looking for) I cleaned up the last person's work with what I that was correct.

Unexpected discovery. Camp near Baikal. I went camping a week ago. It was near the biggest lake in the world - Baikal. I was so excited because I had never seen anything more beautiful than Baikal's nature! There were white soft sand and crystal clear blue water. It was like being in the Bahamas. I must confess I have lived in Irkutsk a little way from Baikal for 17 years (that's my age) and I have always dreamt about trips abroad which takes a lot of money and energy to visit the most beautiful places in the world, and just a week ago I realized that one of them was really close to me! I can say in conclusion, keep your eyes open! Because sometimes we don't notice amazing things that are right in front our eyes :)