Charlie
My Mother's Birthday I live in Masan in Korea but my mother lives in other city far from here around 250km. This Saturday is my mother's birthday so she will visit my house today. My Mom said that she want to dinner with my family. But I know that she has an another intent to lead my family to the church. Because she is a really good Christian. She always worry about non-Christian like me and my wife. I hope that my mom get on well with my wife during staying my house.
1

My Mother's Birthday

I live in Masan in Korea but my mother lives in other city far from here around about 250km away.
This Saturday is my mother's birthday so she will visit my house today.
My Mom said that she wants to dinner with my family, but I know that she has an another intention to lead my family to the church because she is a really good Christian. She always worries about non-Christians like me and my wife.
I hope that my mom gets on well with my wife during while staying my house. OR you could say: during her stay at my house.

Yes, I was. but I did not go to the church for a while. So she thought that my family were not Christians.

My Mother's Birthday

I live in Masan in Korea, but my mother lives in another city about 250km away. far from here around 250km.
My Mom said that she wants to have dinner with my family.
But I know that she has an another agenda, intent to lead my family to the church because she is a really good Christian. She always worries  about non-Christians like me and my wife and I.
I hope that my mom will get on well with my wife during her staying my house.

As I know you are Christian, aren't you ??