Mohamed
Help me Correct these sentences After my last project; me and my team talking about each member's pros and cons. My pros were"love to learn, good listener, can work under pressure, learn quickly, good presenter and work with team". In fact some of these pros were acquired in this project as I keep going improve my self. I'm a fresh graduate trying to get a work that every day I can learn from it.
1

Help me Correct these sentences

After my last project; me and my team talkeding [past tense] about each member's pros and cons. My pros were"love to learn, good listener, can work under pressure, learns quickly, good presenter and works well with the team". In fact some of these pros were acquired in this project as I keep going trying to improve my self. I'm a fresh graduate trying to get a work that every day I can learn from it [it might  be better to rephrase this to "trying to get work that I can learn from every day". But it is clear what you mean by this.]

[also, "me and my team" is an informal way of speaking that is acceptable - a lot of English people say it that way. If you wanted a correction to formal English though, this would be "my team and I".]

1

Help me Correct these sentences

After my last project; me and my team talking about each member's pros and cons. My pros were"love to learn, good listener, can work under pressure, learn quickly, good presenter and work with team". In fact some of these pros were acquired in this project as I keep going improve my self. I'm a fresh graduate trying to get a work that every day I can learn from it.

After my last project, me and my team talked about each member's pros and cons. My pros were "loves to learn," "good listener," "can work under pressure," "learns quickly," "good presenter" and "works as a team". In fact, some of these pros were developed during this project as I continue to improve myself. I'm a fresh graduate trying to learn from work every day.

Good job

I had to look up more information on how to use quotations in this manner myself. When you are using quotation marks in a list, punctuation can be tricky. I think it would be best for you to focus on sentence composition rather than punctuation for now. Keep that in mind, but be sure that you use proper tenses when writing sentences. If you are writing about the past, make sure the verbs in rest of the sentence are written in the past tense. Same thing for future and present tenses as well. Good luck!

If you say, "please help me correct these sentences" then it becomes a request, otherwise it is an order :)