亚当 Adam
苏格兰 - 爱丁堡游记 你对爱丁堡感觉怎么样? 我现在住在伦敦,可是我出生在苏格兰。 爱丁堡是一个英国北部城市。这周末我下午五点下班,坐火车回来爱丁堡,苏格兰。 十年前我去爱丁堡的学校了。 爱丁堡很有文化气息, 我喜欢这样的地方。我喜欢苏格兰人,他们都很友善, 喝很多威士忌酒,大家穿衣苏格兰裙, 吃肉馅羊肚的苏格兰!爱丁堡的气候阴霾多雨雪。这周末,天气晴好。 我没有很多苏格兰好友,虽然我很想再住那里。如果我住苏格兰的话, 我不会说汉语。:( 大家,你们想去爱丁堡旅游?
1

苏格兰 - 爱丁堡游记

你对爱丁堡感觉怎么样? 

我现在住在伦敦,  可是我出生在苏格兰  但我是在苏格兰出生的。

十年前我在爱丁堡上过学【十(十是10,四是4)年前我去爱丁堡的学校了。 (不过,一般,我们会说:十年前我在爱丁堡上过学)】。爱丁堡是一个英国北部城市。这周末我下午五点下班,然后 坐火车回来爱丁堡,苏格兰 苏格兰爱丁堡。

爱丁堡很有文化气息, 我喜欢这样的地方。我喜欢苏格兰人,他们都很友善, 喝很多(很喜欢喝而且能喝很多,一般我们会说:很能喝或者特别能喝)威士忌酒,大家穿衣苏格兰裙, 吃肉馅还有羊肚的苏格兰!爱丁堡的气候阴霾多雨雪。不过,这周末,天气晴好。

我没有很多苏格兰好友,虽然我很想再住那里。如果我住苏格兰的话, 我不会说汉语。:(   

我很想呆在苏格兰,但我在这没什么朋友。而且,如果我呆这的话,我也不能说我的中文了。

大家,你们想去爱丁堡旅游?

Tip:学会用连词。中文很多地方,上下句逻辑关系比较明确的话,连词是不用的,但,为了强调顺序、转折、因果,并列等逻辑关系的时候,还是用些连词比较好

苏格兰 - 爱丁堡游记

你对爱丁堡感觉怎么样?

我现在住在伦敦,可是我出生在苏格兰。 爱丁堡是一个英国北部城市英国北部的一个城市(the numberal and quantifier should be put just in front of the noun.)  这周末我下午五点下班,坐火车回到苏格兰的爱丁堡,苏格兰。 十年前我去爱丁堡的学校了。 去过爱丁堡的学校。(过:perfect tense.了:past tense)

爱丁堡很有文化气息, 我喜欢这样的地方。我喜欢苏格兰人,他们都很友善, 喝很多爱喝威士忌酒,大家穿苏格兰裙, 吃肉馅羊肚的苏格兰!爱丁堡的气候阴霾多雨雪。但是这周末,天气晴好。

没有很多苏格兰好友不多,虽然我很想再住那里。如果我住苏格兰的话, 我不说汉语。:( (your“会” was translated from “can”. You mean......You won't have the chances to practise Chinese. Yeah, it's true that  会 is one of the translations of “can”, but it means “be able to ......”or“have the skill of doing......”. It is impossible for you to lost the skill of speaking Chinese if you move to another place to live, is it? So you should use 能。It is also a translation of “can”, it can also mean “be able to do”, but its meaning is in a way wider than 会。 It means have the chances to do something, something has the feasiblity to be done. So if you go to 苏格兰, you still 会说汉语, but you 不能说汉语。 Becuase you will still have the skill to speak Chinese, but you won't have the environment, or  I mean......conditions to speak it. Maybe you won't have a teacher, or maybe there will be no friends who can talk with you in Chinese. Actually I don't know the reason why you can't speak Chinese there~=_=)

大家,你们想去爱丁堡旅游?

苏格兰爱丁堡游记。

不知道大家对爱丁堡有什么印象( It's you that went there but not others. So it feels normaler if your friends or families ask you that 你对爱丁堡感觉怎么样。If you want to aks others what they think of Edinburgh or how they feel about Edinburgh, you may use the word 印象(impression)。印象 is the trace that things left in people's mind. If a person have been there, his 印象 of there can be the things that happened in his journey or the sceneries he saw. But a person who hasn't been there can also have a 印象 of there. It can be a picture or a word or a voice that appears in their brain when they see the word: Edinburgh. Just like——I haven't been to Britain, but I can also say: 我对英国的印象就是儒雅的绅士和优雅端庄的淑女。) 。我虽然现在住在伦敦,可是我出生在苏格兰,而爱丁堡就是英国北部的苏格兰中的一座城市。(Just like what Miss Elsa said, your sentences must be logical.)这周五,我下午五点下班之后,乘坐火车回到了苏格兰的爱丁堡,其实十年前我拜访过那里的学校。

我很喜欢爱丁堡这种具有文化气息的地方,我喜欢苏格兰人的友善与温文尔雅,喜欢这座大家大口大口地喝着威士忌,穿着苏格兰裙,吃者肉馅羊肚的的城市!爱丁堡的气候是阴霾多降水的,但是这个周末,天气特别好,阳光明媚,万里无云。

虽然我很想住到那里去,可是我的苏格兰好友并不多。再说,我要是真住到苏格兰去,就说不了汉语了。(再说——further more. You don't have many friends in Scotland is a reason why you don't live there though you want to, and if you live there you won't have chances to speak Chinese is another reason, so you may use a 再说。)

大家想不想去爱丁堡旅游?

hello.i come from china.i want to learn english.can you help me?i can teach your chinese
什么时候我三,四年岁,我去过伦敦了。我不记得不怎么样。我看看几个照片的苏格兰了,我觉得那个地方很美丽。要是你不能用中文,学习苏格兰文。;)

苏格兰 - 爱丁堡游记

你对爱丁堡感觉怎么样? 你觉得爱丁堡怎么样?

If you want to keep "感觉", use this "你对爱丁堡有什么感觉?".

我现在住在伦敦,可是我出生在苏格兰在苏格兰出生

爱丁堡是一个英国北部英国北部的一个城市。

这周末我下午五点下班,坐火车回来爱丁堡,它在苏格兰。

The latter half of this sentence also can be "坐火车火来位于苏格兰的的爱丁堡".

More frequently, if there is two address point in one sentence, we take the other address as an adjective of "main point".(I dont know whether you can understand this sentence, so I put it into Chinese below.)

当一个句子里有两个地点时,我们常常会将“非重点地点”作为“重点地点”的一个形容词。

By the way, when saying an address, we put that "big rang" first, then "smaller rang", like 中国广东省广州市(China, Guangdong Province, Guangzhou)

十年前我爱丁堡的学校读书

Did you want to say "I was at a school in Edinburgh"? Is it = I read at a school in Edinburgh?

If yes, then you can use the sentence above.

And, when there is a specific day or year implying "past tense", then it's better to omit “了”.

爱丁堡很有文化气息, 我喜欢这样的地方。我喜欢苏格兰人,他们都很友善, 喝很多威士忌酒,大家穿苏格兰裙, 吃肉馅羊肚的苏格兰!

Is 吃肉馅羊肚的苏格兰 a kind of food?

I dont know how to do with this sentence, but 苏格兰 in most people's mind in Chinese is a place, not a kind of food. 

爱丁堡的气候阴霾多雨雪。

Or you can say, 爱丁堡的天气常常是阴霾、多雨雪(The weather of Edinburgh is always hazy and rainy and snowy)

这周末,天气晴好/晴朗

You can definitely use 晴好, which is a little poetic.

晴朗 is a common expression.

没有很多苏格兰好友,虽然我很想再住那里。

如果我住苏格兰的话, 我不会说汉语。:(

I have no idea if there is any link between living in Scotland and speaking Chinese. ?_?

大家,你们想去爱丁堡旅游?大家想去爱丁堡旅游吗?/你们想去爱丁堡旅游吗?

Hope it helpful to your Chinese. If you have any question about this correction, please leave me a note or contact me.