Changmin
Soju - What's your favorite alcohol Beer is my favorite alcohol. I love its bitter taste and scent. If it's very cool, it's the icing on the cake. However, In Korea, 'Soju' is the most popular alcohol. Koreans drink tons of soju every year and it make soju hold the first rank in the world alcohol market. I guess that's because soju is very cheap (In Korea) and stronger(over 14%) than beer. Of course, the main reason is Koreans do like drinking alcohol... I like to drink soju mixed with the beer cause it's taste like beer but enough strong to get drunk. What's your favorite alcohol and why?
3

Soju - What's your favorite alcohol/alcoholic drink/alcoholic beverage

Beer is my favorite alcohol.
I love its bitter taste and scent.
If it's very cool, it's the icing on the cake.
However, In Korea, 'Soju' is the most popular alcohol.
Koreans drink tons of soju every year and it this makes soju hold the first rank first in the world global alcohol market.
I guess that's this is because soju is very cheap (in Korea) and stronger (over 14%) than beer.
Of course, the main reason is that Koreans do like like to drinking alcohol...
I like to drink soju mixed with the beer cause it's it  tastelike beer but is enough strong strong enough to get you drunk.

What's your favorite alcohol and why?

That's true. It's obviosly bad for body. I should reduce(or quit) drink it. T_T
heh...i have,that's why i commented like that. (its combo that comes close only to the gin martini in its potency, that is, it screws you up BAD ....good times though. fun and cirrhosis and all that :)
Yes, seriously. It's common in Korea. We call it 'Somac'. The mix ratio is Beer:Soju=4:1. But everybody has their own ratio. Try it!

Soju - What's your favorite alcohol

Beer is my favorite alcohol.
I love its bitter taste and scent.
Koreans drink tons of soju every year and it makes soju hold the first rank in the world alcohol market.
I guess that's because soju is very cheap (In Korea) and stronger(over 14%) than beer.
Of course, the main reason is Koreans do like drinking alcohol...
I like to drink soju mixed with the beer cause it tastes like beer but enough strong to get drunk.

What's your favorite alcohol and why?