Lois
let's exchange languages! Hello,everyone! I'm Lois.I‘m 23 years old. It's my first time to italki. I’m from China.And I'm living in Chengdu,Sichuan. I have graduated for one year from university. Now I am working as a VM( Visual Merchandiser).I learn English about 2 hours everyday after I finished my work. I want to improve my English quickly. Because I need good Engish in my work.And I will probably go abroad for study next year. So let's exchange languages! I can help you to learn Chinese.
1

Let's exchange languages!

Hello everyone! I'm Lois and I'm 23 years old. It's my first time to on italki. I’m from China, living in Chengdu of Sichuan province. I have graduated for completed one year from of university. Now I am working as a VM (Visual Merchandiser). I learn study English for about 2 hours everyday after I finished my work. I want to improve my English quickly because I need to speak good English well for work. And I will probably go abroad for to study next year so let's exchange languages! I can help you to learn Chinese.

你做的很好!

Matt

let's exchange languages!

Hello,everyone! I'm Lois and I‘m 23 years old. It's my first time on italki. I’m from China, and I'm living in Chengdu,Sichuan. I graduated one year ago from university. Now I am working as a VM( Visual Merchandiser) I learn English about 2 hours everyday after I finished my work. I want to improve my English quickly, because I need good Engish in my work, and I will probably go abroad for study next year. So let's exchange languages! I can help you to learn Chinese.