효진김
CAR ACCIDENT 2 (continuing) After that disaster every shipping industries are paying their whole attention to transfer passanger safely. So these day, your can eassily hear in Republic Of Korea(ROK) what the bus driver say before departure, "Thanks for using XX Express. Sir, please fasten your seatbelt until we arrive for your safety. We really glad to have you with us (blah blah~~). I think I'm not that bad guy who do not follow the rule. However, today(This accident happened today and I'm writing about it in the night of the day.)in the bus I felt like boring to follow the rule with thought that" Why do I have to follow the rule to prevent that kind of accident that haven't happened to me at least one time in my whole 25years life? Accident? there is no such stupid thing in my dictionary. I am son of god man~!" Holy moly...the uninvited guest finally came to me today... But um... what I experienced is even though you do not fasten your seat belt, you could survive... and as a surviver I think whether you survive or die or injured depends on the angle of how your car is hit by another car...Not just angle, in other words there are many factors that decide how awful a accident is. But just because I am survived from the accident, it doesn't mean I recommend you to loose your seatbelt. Until now, I clear remember the feeling of the vibration when my but hit the car. I guess that will be continully giving me pressure to fasten the seatbelt in my left life. (This is one result I got from today's accident) Another thing that I experienced today is I think more important than former thing I felt. I want to call it "The Result Of Modernized Sociery." What the other passengers around me who sat front part of the bus did after the accident was horrible... Although they could see the injured car driver on their seat, there was no one who called 119(korea's 911), they even didn't mention about calling 119. And what they did made me really really sad. They were busy to take picture of that car... Now, writing this essay, I feel disgusting and rage toward them. I feel like if I could go back, then I want to throw their stupid cell phone away and crush it. Why they do not think that accident could happen to them. Are they happy indeed if they got the accidnt and having people who take a bunch of pictures in front of their chilly corpse without thinking to call 911?
So did you call 911?

CAR ACCIDENT 2

(continuing) Since that disaster, the whole shipping industry has been paying very close attention to passenger safety. So these days, you can often hear in the Republic Of Korea(ROK) bus drivers saying things like this, before departure, "Thanks for using XX Express. Ladies and gentlemen, please fasten your seatbelts until we arrive, for your own safety. We are really glad to have you with us today (blah blah~~)." I don't think I'm a bad guy who doesn't follow the rules. However, today (this accident happened today and I'm writing about it the very same evening) on the bus, it felt boring to me to follow the rules.  I thought "Why do I have to follow rules to prevent the kind of accident that has never happened to me even once in my life (25 years)? Accident? There is no such stupid word in my dictionary. I am the son of a good man~!" Holy moly.[<em>exclamation from Batman comics or USA in the past! Not common now</em>]..The uninvited guest finally came to me today..[<em>good grammar but don't understand the meaning in context</em>]. But um... what I experienced is even if you do not fasten your seat belt, you can survive.  As a survivor, I think whether you survive, or die, or are injured in a car accident, depends on the angle of impact.  But it's not just the angle that is important; there are many other factors that decide how awful an accident is. But just because I am survived from an accident, it doesn't mean I recommend you to loose (<em>do you mean loosen" or "not use"</em>?] your seatbelt. I can still clearly remember the feeling of the vibration when my butt hit the car. I guess this will be a constant reminder for me to fasten my seatbelt for the rest of my life. (This is one lesson I learned from today's accident)
Another thing that I experienced today is I think more important than what I have just described. I want to call it "The Result Of Modern Society." What the other passengers around me who sat at the front of the bus did after the accident was horrible... Although they could see the injured car driver on his/her seat, there was no-one called 119 (Korea's 911).   They didn't even talk about calling 119. And what they did made me really really sad. They were busy taking pictures of the car... Now, writing this essay, I feel disgust and rage toward them. I feel like if I could go back in time, then I would throw their stupid cell phones away and crush them.
Why do they not think that an accident could happen to them? Would they be happy indeed if they suffered an accident and onlookers having people who take took a bunch of pictures in front of their chilly corpse without thinking to call 911?

<em>[Well done - ambitious use of vocabulary and grammar. Sometimes your grammar is correct but I have suggested amendments which sound more natural to English-speakers.  Hope it helps, Michael]</em>