RoyVeldhuizen's notebook entry: Dec 13, 2010

这个月末,我应该去 香港,因为我要更新我的护照. 我将乘坐飞机的深圳,看看深圳市,然后乘坐公共车去香港。 我去留在香港10个天。我去庆祝圣诞和元旦在香港。我回来天津市02一月。

这个月末,我应该去 香港,因为我要更新我的护照. 我将乘坐去深圳的飞机,看看深圳市,然后乘坐公共车去香港。 我去留在香港10天。我在香港庆祝圣诞和元旦。我02年一月回天津市。

We are in the same city,  did you ever try the 天津煎饼果子:)

这个月末,我应该去 香港,因为我要更新我的护照. 我乘坐飞机深圳,看看深圳市,然后乘坐公共车去香港。 我留在香港10天。我会在香港庆祝圣诞和元旦在香港。我会在一月二日回来天津市02一月

应该(要)香港,when you do something is because of something must/have to do not because of your personal thinking,mostly use"必须"(for written) or "要"(for oral) to embody the mean that you will go,"应该"not  strong enough,when you say"应该"means you may go,you may not go,not sure about the plan will be come true or not.It is still under a plan,in this case,use should.
    因为要更新我的护照,In Chinese,we don't use to repeat same words in one sentance.Secondly,go to update passport,is not you have to update,it is government problem,you could not control this,So it is better not to say"我要去更新我的护照".
    Actually,we mostly understand the mean,that what are you going to do,how to go,the way,and the ruote is very clear.just a little bit problem,same as we speak English,we could not very strict on it,but we mostly understand what it means.
    Already very great!!!!

这个月末,我应该(要)香港,因为要更新我的护照. 我将乘坐飞机到深圳,看看深圳市,然后乘坐公共车去香港。 我去留在香港呆10天。我去香港庆祝圣诞和元旦在香港。我将在1月2日回到回来天津市02一月
    应该(要)香港,when you do something is because of something must/have to do not because of your personal thinking,mostly use"要" to embody the mean that you will go,"应该"not so strong as "要",when you say"应该"means you may go,you may not go,not sure about the plan will be come true or not.
    因为要更新我的护照,In Chinese,we don't use to repeat same words in one sentance.Secondly,go to update passport,is not you have to update,it is government problem,you could not control this,when time for you to go,you have to go.So it is better not to say"我要去更新我的护照".
    Already very great!!!!

你好,你的中文不错哦,以下为我的修改:
    这个月末,我应该(要)去香港,因为我要更新我的护照. 我将乘坐飞机(到)深圳,看看深圳市,然后乘坐公共车去香港。 我留在香港10我去庆祝圣诞和元旦在香港。我回来天津市02一月(将在2011年1月2日回到天津)

More notebook entries written in Chinese (Mandarin)