lynn Lee
I love dogs! I really like dogs. I have four Poodle dogs :-) yeah I know it's so many! My first dog's name is Tory (who is mother dog...now) and three left dogs is all Tory's babys and they are all boys who's name is Mong, Akong, Tinny Mother dog(Tory) is big size (not standard). but father dog is really small so baby dogs are different size Mong is really big and Tinny is proper size. Akong is small. They are so cute. My best dog is Tory. but she doesn't likes me kkkkT-T if you hasitate to parcel animals just get it! But you have condition. that you need a real love in your mind help me! that Pic is Akong!
1

I love dogs!

I really like dogs.
I have four Poodle dogs :-) yeah I know it's so many!

My first dog's name is Tory (who is the mother dog...now) and the other three are all Tory's babys
and they are all boys whose names are Mong, Akong, and Tinny
The mother(Tory) is the biggest in size (not standard). The father of the dogs was really small so the babies are all different sizes
Mong is really big and Tinny is proper average size. Akong is small.
They are so cute.

My best favorite dog is Tory. but she doesn't likes like me kkkkT-T
if you hesitate to parcel animals just get it! <<< Not sure what you mean here
However there is a condition, you need to have love for animals

help me!
that This Pic is Akong!

Hope it helped

Akong is very cute lol

1

I love dogs!

I really like dogs. I have four Poodles dogs :-) yeah Yes I know it's that is so many a lot!

My first dog's dog is named is Tory (who is now a mother dog...now) and her three left dogs is all Tory's babys puppies.
and They are all boys males who's and their names is are Mong, Akong, and Tinny.
Mother dog Tory is big size (not standard size Poodle), but the father dog of the puppies is really small so baby dogs the puppies are different sizes.
Mong is really bigTinny is proper average size, and Akong is small.
They are so cute.

My best favorite dog is Tory, but she doesn't does not likes me. kkkkT-T
If you hasitate are hesitating to parcel in acquiring animals, just get it them!
But However, you have there is one condition; that you need must have a real love in your mind heart.

Help me!
that This Pic is picture is of Akong!

<em>Nice job! I changed it to sound a little more natural in my opinion. I had an Akita years ago. She was a good dog.</em>