Kia
Rainy noon This noon there was a non-stop rain fall in my work place for about half an hour, it was nice hearing the heavy rainfall after a long time. Now the sky is clear here and the sun is rising little by little. I hope it does'nt rain when I log off my work because I did'nt bring my umbrella. :)

Rainy Afternoon

This afternoon while I was at work, there was a non-stop rain fall in my work place for about half an hour. It was nice hearing the heavy rainfall after a long time dry spell. Now the sky is clear here and the sun is rising shining little by little.
I hope it does'nt doesn't rain when I log off my leave work because I did'nt didn't bring my umbrella. :)

Rainy Afternoon

This afternoon, there was a non-stop rain was non-stop fall in my work place for about half an hour while I was at work. , It was nice to hearing the heavy rainfall after a long time of absence. Now the sky is clear here and the sun is shiny rising little by little.
I hope it does'nt doesn't rain anymore when I log off my leave work because I did'nt didn't bring my umbrella! :)

Rainy noon

This noon there was a non-stop rain fall in my work place for about half an hour, it was nice hearing the heavy rainfall after a long time. Now the sky is clear here and the sun is rising little by little.
I hope it does'nt rain when I log off my work because I did'nt bring my umbrella. :)

Rainy afternoon

This afternoon, the rain was non-stop for half an hour while I was working. It was nice hearing the heavy rain drops since I haven't heard of the rains for long. Now the sky is clear and the sun is shining bit by bit. I hope it won't rain when I leave my work because I didn't bring my umbrella. : )