今天天气很热! 今天天气很热。下个星期天气也很热。这个天气不好。我不要吃饭,我不要看看书,我也不要去。我和很多茶和桔子水。我要下雨!下雨是很好。柏林没有好的天气。柏林的天气是很热还是很冷。我不喜欢柏林的天气。 Today the weather is very hot! Today the weather is very hot. Last week it was also very hot. This weather is not good. I do not want to eat, I do not want to read a book, I also do not want to move. I drink very much tea and orange juice. I want rain! Rain is very good. Berlin has no good weather. The weather of Berlin is very hot or very cold. I do not like the weather of Berlin.
2

今天天气很热!

今天天气很热。下个星期天气也很热。这个天气不好。我不吃饭,要看看书,也不要去想活动。我很多茶和桔子水。我更)希望下雨!下雨很好。柏林没有好天气。柏林的天气是很热是很冷。我不喜欢柏林的天气。

1

今天天气很热!

今天天气很热。下个星期天气也会很热。这个天气不好。我不要吃饭,我不要看书,我也不想动。我喝很多茶和桔子水。我想要下雨!下雨很好。柏林没有好的天气。柏林的天气是很热或者很冷。我不喜欢柏林的天气。

Today the weather is very hot!

Today the weather is very hot. Last week it was also very hot. This weather is not good. I do not want to eat, I do not want to read a book, I also do not want to move. I drink very much tea and orange juice. I want rain! Rain is very good. Berlin has no good weather. The weather of Berlin is very hot or very cold. I do not like the weather of Berlin.

1

今天天气很热!

今天天气很热。下个星期天气也很热。这个天气不好。我不(改成“想”会比较好)吃饭,我不(想)看书,我也不(想)(I can not really understand that what the meaning of the word 'move'.But use ‘去’in here is a little strange I think.)。我(喝)很多茶和桔子水。我要下雨!下雨是很好。柏林没有好的天气。柏林的天气是很热还是很冷(柏林的天气不是很热就是很冷)。我不喜欢柏林的天气。

Today the weather is very hot!