catwinona
My Birthday Today is my birthday,all day is full of happiness.I went to my favorite western restauran--Wong Steak,where the food is very delicious! I like the foie gras salad very much,yummy! I 've booked a birthdaycake in the Wechat Store,its name is four seasons fun(四季缤纷,I don't know how to translate it),it's a delicacy. Thanks to my relatives and friends.

My Birthday

Today is my birthday.  (Although you probably wrote this at the end of the day, I would write "Today was my birthday" as if it were completely past.)

The whole all day was is full of happiness.  (1. "All" and "whole" are used very similarly, but there are some slight differences in usage.  See http://www.usingenglish.com/articles/all-whole.html for a good article.  "All day" and "the whole day" are sometimes interchangeable - "I played sports all day / I played sports the whole day" - but in this case you'd use "the whole day".  2. Again, at the very end of the day, I'd use the past tense "was".)

I went to my favorite Western restaurant--Wong Steak, where the food is very delicious!  (Just a note that I know "Western" may mean western Europe or the Americas from your perspective.  In the US, if someone says a restaurant is "Western", they think of food that US cowboys would eat - steak, baked beans, etc.!) 

I liked the foie gras salad very much; it was yummy!
I've booked a birthday cake at the Wechat Store.  (You can use the simple past, too:  "I booked..."  "Birthday cake" is two words.)

Its name is Four Seasons Fun (四季缤纷,I don't know how to translate it).  It's a delicacy. Thanks to my relatives and friends.  (Great!  I'd capitalize the cake's name if that's a special brand name for it.)

<em>Great work!  I'm glad you had a very special day!</em>