Jasmina
Advertising for advertising I can image how many mistakes it could contain, as I just receive few replies since I started send it. Thank you all. :-* Dear Sir/Madame I writing in regards to our services of advertising in our taxi-bike transport, commonly known in this city as "Rickshaws". We specialize in approaching the public focused in London's West End. The rickshaw service is a shuttle service that is growing, and attracts entrepreneurs to use it as an advertising medium to publicize their products or services. As you may know, advertising is an essential tool for business, so we take care of precisely direct of your message and we maintain our rickshaws precisely for its purposes. Our services include: - Keeping our "Rickshaws" on the streets in public view, especially during peak hours. As well, advertising tracking. - Seeking opportunities to inform the customer about your business. Most of the time, customers ask riders for suggestions of leisure such as, restaurants, clubs or hotels. - Managing future advertising projects for your business needs. - Promoting your product in our tours packages. Importantly, our goal is enable to increase your client list through ecological and affordable advertising addressed to all businesses. If you were interested, please do not hesitate to contact us for further information. Thanks
2

I can just image how many mistakes this contains, as I have only received a few replies since I started sending them out. Thank you to all. :-*

Dear Sir/Madam

I writing to let you know about our new ‘rickshaw’ (taxi-bike) advertising services.
Our rickshaw shuttle services are growing fast, and so is our taxi-bike advertising service. Distinctive and eye-catching, this marketing innovation is rapidly attracting interest from entrepreneurs looking to attract new clientele, to publicise their products or services.
We specialise in targeting customers in London's West End. As you well-know, advertising is an essential tool for business, so we take care that your message is displayed in the best way possible. Each rickshaws is well-maintained in order to show your advertisement off to the highest standard.

Our services include:

Keeping our "Rickshaws" on the streets in public view, especially during peak hours.
Advertising tracking.
We are always looking out for new opportunities to inform customers about your business. Most of the time, customers ask our riders for suggestions of where to go to; shop, eat party – e.g. good restaurants, clubs or hotels.
We are happy to manage future advertising campaigns to match your business’s needs.
We will promote your products in our tour packages.

Our goal is to increase your client list through ecological and affordable advertising.
If you were interested in finding out more, please do not hesitate to contact us for further details. Thanks

Yours sincerely

1

Advertising for advertising

I can imagine how many mistakes it could contain, as I have just only received a few replies since I started sending it. Thank you all. (everyone) :-*

Dear Sir/Madam e

I am writing in regards to our services of advertising services in our taxi-bike transport, commonly known in this city as "Rickshaws".

We specialize in approaching the public, and are focused in London's West End. The rickshaw service is a shuttle service that is growing, and it attracts entrepreneurs to who use it as an advertising medium to publicize their products or services.
As you may know, advertising is an essential tool for business, so we take care of to precisely direct of your message, and we maintain our rickshaws precisely for this its purpose. s.

Our services include:

- Keeping our "Rickshaws" on the streets in public view, especially during peak hours. As well as advertising tracking.
- Seeking opportunities to inform the customer about your business. Most of the time, customers ask riders for leisure suggestions of leisure such as, restaurants, clubs or hotels.
- Managing future advertising projects for your business needs.
- Promoting your product in our tours packages.

Importantly, our goal is to enable you to increase your client list through ecological and affordable advertising addressed to all businesses.

If you were are interested, please do not hesitate to contact us for further information. Thanks

Dear Sir/Madame Madam

I writing in regards regard [1]to our services of advertising taxi bike, or 'rickshaw', advertising services in our taxi-bikes transport, commonly known in this city as "Rickshaws". [2] 

We specialize in approaching catering to the public focused in London's West End [3]. The rickshaw transportation service is a shuttle service system that is growing, and attracts entrepreneurs to use it as an advertising medium to publicize their products or services. constantly expanding to meet the demands of entrepreneurs who wish to advertise their products or services on our fleet of taxi bikes.
As you may already know, advertising is an essential tool for business, so we take care of precisely direct of your message and we maintain our rickshaws precisely for its purposes.

Our services include:

- Keeping our "Rickshaws" on the streets in public view, especially during peak hours. As well, advertising tracking.
- Seeking opportunities to inform the customer about your business. Most of the time, customers ask riders for suggestions of leisure such as, restaurants, clubs or hotels.

Importantly, our goal is enable to increase your client list through ecological and affordable advertising addressed to all businesses.

If you were interested, please do not hesitate to contact us for further information. Thanks

[1] 'in regard to', never 'in regards to'

[2] if you're writing in response to something, you can use 'in regard to'. If you're writing to someone to introduce something, and not replying to an ad or fulfilling a request, you should open with "I am writing to tell you about" - it depends on your intentions, you don't have to begin every message with 'in regard to', especially if you're not responding to anything.

[3] if you're in London, you can just say West End

Hi Alfredo, thanks for your comment. I am glad to know that my writing has help you in your progress, as it is help me too :) Regards, Jasmina
Hi there, Im new in this forum and i thought this kind of reading cand improve my skills for example, you were using some differents words. For today I've learned more, Greetings from México