shiro
Mom's Salt One summer day, in the kitchen, my mother was replacing a bag of salt into a salt pot. Mistakenly she poured all of them into a water-filled container. Much of salt dissolved into water and spoiled. Then she said to me, "Couldn't you find some way to recover it?"   It was muggy and hot day, and I didn't want to stand in front of stove, however, I decided to bring them to a simmer, in order to evaporate the water.   About one hour, I kept to bring soil water to a low boil, in the end, I made salt again. Since I stood in front of stove for a while, I had a sweat a lot. Though I lost my in the body, I felt happy to recover salt successfully.

Mom's Salt

One summer day in the kitchen, my mother was replacing a bag of salt into a salt pot. Mistakenly she poured all of them the salt into a water-filled container. Much of salt dissolved into the water and spoiled. [I think you may need to add an object here. E.g. "and spoiled it"] Then she said to me, "Couldn't you find some way to recover it?"

It was a muggy and hot day, and I didn't want to stand in front of stove. However, I decided to bring them to a simmer, in order to evaporate the water. [I'm not sure what "them" is referring to. Replace "them" with the item? E.g. "I decided to bring the water-filled container to a simmer..."]

For about one hour, I kept having to bring the spoiled water to a low boil. In the end, I made salt again. Since I stood in front of the stove for a while, I had a sweat a lot. Though I lost my in the body  was exhausted, I felt happy to recover the salt successfully.

I had no idea you could recover salt that way! すごい!