HAN
practice 5 The background time of this movie was ‘Choseon’ dynasty of Korea; probably around 450 years ago of Korea. I don’t want to spoil the movie too much so will tell you the minimum information haha. There was a king of Choseon who always got threatened his life by enemies in palace. There were people who were trying to kill the king so finally the king could not be able to move; not died yet. The king did not want to show his bad condition to their enemies, so he ordered to his loyalists to find a guy who has same face and voice like him. The loyalists found a guy but it was all in secret to most of people; only 3~5 closest people around the king knew the truth… This movie contains many comedy scenes; the movie is not just a serious story. The actor of this movie who performed the king was one of the most famous actors of Korea. He filmed American movies as well such as GI Joe1, 2, and Red2. I like him because his expression ability is so good always, but it was first time seeing his comedy acting via this movie. That made me more interesting.

practice 5

The background time of this movie was ‘Choseon’ dynasty of Korea; probably around 450 years ago of Korea. --> This movie took place during Korea's Choseon dynasty, around 450 years ago. 

I don’t want to spoil the movie too much so will tell you the minimum information haha. --> I don't want to spoil too much of the movie, so I'll tell you only a little bit fo information about it

There was a king of Choseon who always got threatened his life by enemies in palace. --> The Choseon king was under constant threat. 

There were people who were trying to kill the king so finally the king could not be able to move; not died yet. --> There were people who tried to kill the king but they only managed to paralyze him. I don't understand the part of your sentence that I highlighted in green, so I just guessed at the meaning. 

The king did not want to show his bad condition to their enemies, so he ordered to his loyalists to find a guy who has same face and voice like him. --> The king did not want to appear weak to his enemies so he ordered his loyalists to find a guy who looks and sounds like him. 

The loyalists found a guy but it was all in secret to most of people; only 3~5 closest people around the king knew the truth… --> The loyalists secretly searched for a look-a-like. Only 3-5 of the king's closest advisers knew the truth. 

This movie contains many comedy scenes; the movie is not just a serious story. --> The movie contains many funny moments and is not just a serious story. 

The actor of this movie who performed the king was one of the most famous actors of Korea.
--> One of Korea's most famous actors played the role of the king. 

He filmed American movies as well such as GI Joe1, 2, and Red2. --> He has appeared in American movies as well, such as GI Joe 1 & 2 and Red2. 

I like him because his expression ability is so good always, but it was first time seeing his comedy acting via this movie. That made me more interesting. --> I like him because he is a good actor. This was my first time seeing him play a comedic role and that made me more interested in the movie. 

Very good! What is the name of the movie? It is a good idea to start by introducing the movie so that your reader knows what you are talking about. Jumping right into discussing <em>this movie</em> is too vague.