Roy
My daughters I have two daughters named Helen and Mary. Helen is more than five years old, Mary is three. They are on vacation now. I was expected to send them to the training school for dancing. But I dont have extra money to support them. I know it's unfair to them. Helen comforted me that "dont worry Dad, we can learn how to dance and sing by the TV shows, we are happy with you and mum." Helen and Mary, I love you. Last night, my wife called me that our daughters were ill because of the junk food. I hope they recover soon, God bless they.
1

My daughters

I have two daughters named Helen and Mary. Helen is more than five years old, and Mary is three. They are on vacation now. I was expected to send them to the training school for dancing. But I dont have extra enough money to support them. I know it's unfair to for them. Helen comforted told me that "don't worry Dad, we can learn how to dance and sing by the through TV shows, we are happy with you and mum". I love Helen and Mary, I love you.
Last night, my wife called told me that our daughters were ill because of the after eating junk food. I hope they recover soon, God bless they them.

My daughters

I have two daughters named Helen and Mary. Helen is more than five years old, Mary is three. They are on vacation now. I was expected expecting to send them to the training school for dancing. But I dont have extra money to support them. I know it's unfair to them. Helen comforted me that "dont worry Dad, we can learn how to dance and sing by the TV shows, we are happy with you and mum." Helen and Mary, I love you.
Last night, my wife called me to tell me that our daughters were ill because of the junk food. I hope they recover soon, God bless they them.