David
About all. Yesterday I drank with my friends and I have still hangover. I met a girl very beautiful and although I'm kind of shy I asked her out to eat ice cream. She said yes and we agreed to see us on friday. On the other hand I'm coming in the university within 3 weeks. I'm beginning 4th semester In Engineer Chemistry and this semester is going to complicated and kind of bored too. I want to get a job to pay my career for my father doesn't scrub me that He's paying me my career though I must say this is not very expensive because I study in a Public University. I'm thankful with him and I really love him but he scrubs me in the face all time (In Colombia I'd say : Me lo restriega en la cara o me lo echa en caro todo el tiempo),anyway I hope to get a job and to can pay my expenses. Any advices or correction about the text it'll be welcome. Thanks !

About all.

Yesterday I drank with my friends and I have still have a hangover. I met a girl very beautiful girl and although I'm kind of shy I asked her out to eat ice cream. She said yes and we agreed to see each other us on Friday.
On the other hand I'm going to coming in the university within 3 weeks. I'm beginning the 4th semester in Chemical Engineering Chemistry and this semester is going to be complicated and kind of boring bored too. I want to get a job to pay for my studies career for because my father doesn't want to pay for my studies/copmplains about paying scrub me that He's paying me my career though I must say this is not very expensive because I am studying at in a Public University. I'm thankful with to him and I really love him but he complains?scrubs me in the face all time (In Colombia I'd say : Me lo restriega en la cara o me lo echa en caro todo el tiempo),anyway I hope to get a job and be able to can pay my expenses.
Any advices or correction about the text it'll will be welcome. Thanks !

GENERAL INFORMATION ... 

Yesterday I WAS DRINKING with my friends and I  still HAVE A hangover. I met a  VERY BEAUTIFUL GIRL and although I'm kind of shy I asked her out to eat ice cream. She said yes and we agreed to MEET  on friday.
TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT, I'm RETURNING TO university within 3 weeks. I'm beginning 4th semester In CHEMICAL ENGINEERING and this semester is going to complicated and kind of BORING too. I want to get a job to pay my TUITION SO my father doesn't RUB IT IN MY FACE that He's paying IT FOR ME,though I must say this is not very expensive because I study in a Public University.  I'm thankful TO him and I really love him but he RUBS MY face IN IT all time (In Colombia I'd say : Me lo restriega en la cara o me lo echa en caro todo el tiempo),anyway I hope to get a job TO BE ABLE TO pay my expenses.
Any ADVICE or correctionS TO the text WILL be welcome. Thanks !

BUENA SUERTE CON LA CITA DE COMER HELADO CON LA HERMOSA ! ...