Working on your own or for a company: advantages and disadvantages

Following I´ll write down some advantages and disadvantages of to be a freelance or on the contrary to be an employee at a company.
I think the main pro of being self-employed is that you are the one who set up the schedules, you are who decide when, how or why doing what yo u have to do.
On the other hand, you have all the responsibility about making your decisions what could be considered as a con.
Moreover, in general, people who working onn their own usually work more than eight hours a day.
As opposed to this, if you are working for a company, you know what time you start and finish the work. You have a fixed schedules and you have to worry about nothhing.
In a company you probably need to work together so if you aren´t used to working it is a problem for you what I think it is a disadvantage.
To sum up, both forms of working have pros and cons, so the important thing is to work and be comfortable at your work.

Si Senorita! 

Freelancing Versus Company Employment: Advantages and Disadvantages

Here onwards, I´ll write down some advantages and disadvantages of being a freelancer to that of working for a company.

I think the main advantage of being self-employed is that you are the one who sets up the schedules, you  decide when, how and why you would be doing what yo u have to do.

On the other hand, you have to take all the responsibility of your decisions what I consider is a big disadvantage.

Moreover, in general, people who working on their own usually work more than eight hours a day.
    As opposed to this, if you are working for a company, you know what time you start and finish the work. ( I disagree, I work for a company and I usually work one hour more for which i am not even paid. I always thought freelancers work less )

You have a fixed schedule and you dont have to worry about anything. (you have to worry about nothing is something colloquial)

In a company you probably need to work together with othe employees, so if you aren´t used to working like that, it could be a problem for you,  a disadvantage.
    To sum it up, both forms of working have their own advantages and disadvantages, so the important thing is to work and be comfortable with what you do, rather than not working at all.

(You may also use "pros and cons" but usually " pros and cons " is not a better choice than "advantages and disadvantages")

Good going Senorita!