Anna
Please correct!! :)MAN BUYS TWO AIRPLANE TICKETS DUE TO HIS WEIGHT AND THEY SOLD THEM SEPARATELY There is a rule in some flying companies. Due to this rule, fat people must buy two tickets instead of one to be allowed to fly. Our hero's name is Les Price, a 43 years old man with 234 Kg weight, who wanted to fly to Irland. The flying company required him to buy two tickets due to the aforementioned rule, which applies for passangers with more than 127 Kg. Therefore, Les bought four tickets, two of them tfor the going and the other two to comming. But to his surprise, they were solt separately. For the going one of them was next to the window and the other one next to aisle. But it could be even worst, because to comming back, he had one sit on file 17 and the other one on file 19.

Please correct!! :)

MAN REQUIRED TO BUY TWO AIRPLANE TICKETS DUE TO HIS EXCESSIVE WEIGHT BUT THEY WERE ASSIGNED IN SEPARATE LOCATIONS!

Some airlines have a rule that passengers over a certain weight limit must buy two tickets instead of one.

Our hero's name is Les Price, a 43 years old man with 234 Kg weight, who wanted to fly to Ireland. The airline required him to buy two tickets due to the aforementioned rule, which is applicable for passengers weighing more than 127 Kg.
Les therefore bought four tickets, two of them for the outbound flight and the other two for the return flight. But to his surprise, the seats were assigned to separate locations. For the outbound flight, one seat was a window seat and the other one was an aisle seat. But it was even worse on the return flight; he was assigned one seat in row 17 and the other in row 19!