Excahnge Spanish-English

Hello everybody! I am Mireia from Barcelona, Spain. I am currently working in Dublin in Human Resources. I am living in Ireland for 2 years. I can talk in English but I really need to improve it. I would like to do an exchange with an English speaker. I work every day so I am available every evening and weekends.
Thank you! :)

Excahnge Spanish-English

Hello everybody! I am Mireia from Barcelona, Spain. I am currently working in Dublin in Human Resources. I have been living in Ireland for 2 years. I can speak in English but I really need to improve it. I would like to do an exchange with an English speaker. I work every day so I am available every evening and weekends.
    Thank you! :)

Exchange Spanish-English

Hello, everybody! I am Mireia from Barcelona, Spain. I am currently working in Dublin in Human Resources. I have been living in Ireland for 2 years. I can speak English, but I really need to improve it. I would like to do an exchange with an English speaker. I work every day, so I am available every evening and weekends.
    Thank you! :)

Exchange Spanish-English

Thank you! :)