Pat
Need help I have really need to speak English and also to understand my interlocutor. I would like to exchange more on Skype but... it's holidays and a lot of people aren't available.

Need help

I have really need to speak English and also to understand my interlocutor. I would like to exchange more on Skype but... it's holidays and a lot of people aren't available.

I really need to be able to understand and use spoken English. (In the US, you rarely hear anyone use the word interlocutor - I assume you mean the person you are speaking with at any given time.) It is the  holidays and most people are not available.

Hi Asmi, I am interested to exchange with you. Please, could you give me your age and maybe put a photo. Let me a message on my profile. See you soon. Pat

Need help

We would say:

I really need to improve my english (spoken english) and to understand my interlocutor.... its the holiday season...

Hi Pat, I am looking for a language exchange partner to better my spoken french and I can help you with your English. We live in London. Skype works for me too. Let me know if this interests you. Asmi
Hi Pat, I'm available. My Monday morning is free. Book a lesson!