Ellen
You can actually make a profit from your hobby! Some students want to find a part-time job in summer without working. Yeah, I know, that sounds weird, but wouldn't you like to get money for not doing anything? So, I was one of those students. It would have been a sort of challenge "summer fun" vs "summer job" for, but not this time. All of my friends had left me alone in my hometown. That's not fun at all, as you understand. And also I (somehow, huh) got sick right in the beginning of summer, so I didn't get any official summer job. Then, oneday I was surfing the web and found a very cool book that was called "How to make business from your hobby". To be honest, I didnt' read the book. The title was enough for me to realize the whole point of it. So, I made a list of my hobbies, at the same time trying to discover what I can do best, adn what is actually useful for the market. And next thing that I did was posting a free ad on one of web-sites about me giving private English lessons. II supposed it would have become a failure in the end, but no! Now I have some studens, young and adults, that take my classes. And I don't take as a drudgery, I really enjoy my work! I bought many different textbooks and extra stuff for lessons, create worksheets, mini-games, and presentations. I try to find the best way to explain new material to my students. I get money for my hobby.How could it be any better than this?
1

You can actually make a profit from your hobby!

Some students want to find a part-time job in summer without working. Yeah, I know, that sounds weird, but wouldn't you like to get money for not doing anything? So, I was one of those students. It would have been a sort of challenge "summer fun" vs "summer job" for, but not this time. All of my friends had left me alone in my hometown. That's not fun at all, as you can imagine understand. And also I (somehow, huh) got sick right in the beginning of summer, so I didn't get any official summer job.

Then, one day I was surfing the web and found a very cool book that was titled called "How to make business from your hobby". To be honest, I didn't read the book. The title was enough for me to realize figure out the whole point of it. So, I made a list of my hobbies, at the same time trying to discover determine what I can do best, and what is actually useful for the market. And next thing that I did was posting a free ad on one of web-sites about me giving private English lessons. I supposed it would have become turn out to be a failure in the end, but no! 

Now I have some students, young and adults, that take my classes. And I don't take see it as a drudgery, I really enjoy my work! I bought many different textbooks and extra stuff for lessons, create worksheets, mini-games, and presentations. I try to find the best way to explain new material to my students. I get money for my hobby. How could it be any better than this?