Dmitriy
Flowers on my windowsill Once of my hobbies - this is growing of flowers at the flat on the windowsill. It is very wide so it is accommodates a lot of flowers. I have more 40 pots. I water of flowers 2 time for week. And I add fertilizers one time for month because flowers will grow better. If the flower grows very big, then I move it from a little pot to the bigger pot. I grow violets. They are very beautiful and multicolor. But they don't smell. It is most important because I have allergy for the pollen.

Flowers on my windowsill

Once One of my hobbies - this is growing of flowers at the flat on the my apartment windowsill.
It is very wide so it is can accommodates a lot of flowers. I have more than 40 pots.
I water of flowers 2 time for them twice a week, and I add fertilizers one time for once a month because flowers will grow better.
If the flower grows very too big, then I move it from a little pot to the a bigger one pot.
I grow violets. They are very beautiful and multicolor, but they don't smell. It is most very important because I have pollen allergies for the pollen.

What a great picture! Thanks for sharing it with us. I love it :-)