Red Wine Dinner
办室(游戏) 我以前玩了一个电脑的游戏叫、据我记忆所及、《办室》。这本质上模拟经营游戏 像《美女餐厅》、但如果你未能按时完成一些操作成功(办公时游戏的间期间)、你不会重播那劳动日。 有一些可爱的操作像「站在饮水机两十分钟的社交」。还有一些严重的操作像「跟简和史蒂夫三十分钟会议」。但我不好的记得、也许我学了不对。我想玩这游戏再次! the office I once played a PC game called, as far as I can remember, The Office. It is basically a series-of-chores-game like Diner Dash, but if you failed to do some tasks in a given time (office hour), you cannot replay that workday. There are cute tasks like 'standing near the water cooler for 20 mins for socializing'. Also some serious tasks like 'holding a meeting with Jane and Steve for 30 mins'. But my memory is blurry, maybe I stated one or two things wrongly. I wish to play this game once again!
2

室(游戏)

我以前玩一个电脑游戏由于时间太久了据我记忆所及、我记得好像是叫做《办室》。这本质上它其实是一个模拟经营游戏——如《美女餐厅》但如果你未能按时成功完成一些操作成功任务办公期间),你不会重复劳动个任务

有一些可爱的操作像任务如在饮水机旁的二十分钟的社交」。还有一些严重较难操作任务如简和史蒂夫一起开三十分钟会议」。但我不好的记得有些淡忘了,学了说的也许有一两处不对的地方。我想再次这个游戏再次

the office

I once played a PC game called, as far as I can remember, The Office. It is basically a series-of-chores-game like Diner Dash, but if you failed to do some tasks in a given time (office hour), you cannot replay that workday.

There are cute tasks like 'standing near the water cooler for 20 mins for socializing'. Also some serious tasks like 'holding a meeting with Jane and Steve for 30 mins'. But my memory is blurry, maybe I stated one or two things wrongly. I wish to play this game once again!

2

室(游戏)

我以前玩了一个电脑的游戏,我记得叫《办室》。这本质上是一个模拟经营游戏 像《美女餐厅》、但如果你未能按时完成一些任务(上班时间)、你不能重玩那个工作日。

有一些可爱的任务像「站在饮水机旁进行二十分钟社交」。还有一系列的任务像「主持一个会议,跟简和史蒂夫一起开会三十分钟」。但我的记忆是模糊的、也许我所说的一两件事情是错的。我想再次玩这游戏!

the office