Yeony
How have I been lately? The classes finished a couple of hours earlier on last Friday because of my school's holding vacation ceremony. So after the ceremony on last Friday, and I've been on summer vacation. Last Friday, I went home a bit later than other days after spending my time in the nearby arcade with a few friends. The arcade had various arcade machines, for example, sedentary arcade games such as ones with joysticks and Superbike(motor bike simulator), stand up games such as Air hockey, Whack-a-mole, Pump-it-up. There were also karaoke rooms, When we got there, there were already many boys in almost every spot, so we decided to spend some time singing a few songs in coin-operated karaoke rooms until we found any vacancies at the arcade machines. I personally like Air hockey and whack-a-mole game the most. Air hockey is virtually like a cross between ping pong and hockey without ice rink. It has stamp-like two rackets, and its puck doesn't move unless coins are not inserted in the slot. Whack-a-mole has several holes and when coins are inserted moles poke their heads out and return to the whole randomly. The more the player hits mole with hammer exactly, the more points the game gives the player, When playing pump-it-up, you have to step your feet on the right spot timely, but even the easy mode is hard for me. Superbike simulator has a seat drifting side to side and leaning back and forth. The following day I went to a theater with a friend of mine to watch Dawn of the Planet of the Apes in the morning because the theater offered discounts for ticket price in the morning. The movie theater sold hot dogs, cokes, and popcorns, but the price was rip-off and the theater don't like bring popcorn or coke from outside and sometimes don't allow them when it finds, So we used some cunning tricks to save money. We two cans of coke in the near convenient store, and thanks to her bringing the fresh home-made popcorn, I didn't have to spend money on popcorn. After buying the snacks, we hid them in our bag all along until we got in the theater and the movie started. On Monday, I went to a popular dessert store. Its patbingsu is unique. Usually patbingsu stores freeze water for shaved ice from ice blocks, but the store used a machine like a minimized snow making machine and milk. The mango and cheese cube toppings were generous for two people and went well with drizzled condensed milk and the frozen milk flakes melt softly in my mouth.